Blog Comments

put that in for pic of the week thats a great pic
    the little beast is now at 1500KM fully broken in (I believe) --- averaging 31KM/L with mostly wide open throttle motorway/back country and hard riding --- so she sips gas even @ WoT!
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch
    That looks like a good buy. Enjoy.
    have to say it's a pretty sweet all rounder -- very smooth for a single (comparing to a GN125, a lot less vibration at the top end)

1100KMs on the bike now, has been left outside at work during these storms and haven't had any rust on the spokes which I was expecting so built materials aren't as shit as they often can be with the small bikes --- keeps up with motorway traffic no probs, though you wont be passing anyone unless they're doing 80

Yamaha NZ have customized it (and put a shitter front brake on... WHY?!?!) which looks great / poised to replace the AG100 line which would be a bit of a shame tbh but if they cant get road compliance I can understand the move

That looks like a good buy. Enjoy.
    just a quick update on fuel consumption, currently doing approx 39KM/L or 4.85L for 189KM whilst the engine is still breaking in with a mix of street and higher speed trips from mangere to bombay through the back roads --- Front brake has much improved since hard braking and driving the front wheel through water ! as good as the DRZ's now on a much lighter bike, can't complain.

also pretty wet round here at the moment

Nice bike
    Quote Originally Posted by A_J_T
    This is frekin awesome. Could it not fit in the boot?

I see your selling it on TM now. just over it or upgrading?
    I've gotta do some work on the DRZ and its a bit more than I can justify without selling the little thing to cover it (read: wife not keen on spending more money on bikes after just buying this one...)
    This is frekin awesome. Could it not fit in the boot?

I see your selling it on TM now. just over it or upgrading?
    Nice to read about your experience and see pics too. Bonus! thnx for sharing.
    Nice pic, Bike looks good too.
    Good on ya fella. Gotta start somewhere. Good luck with the bike, and happy travels.