Blog Comments

Hey dude - Good to see the project progressing - hope you are keeping detailed drawings so I can copy them :-) - I've got a great little MIG with argon that you can borrow but you'll need a 230 volt outlet rated for 15 Amps.
    Hi Allan. I got a little workshop gasless MIG, and really for exhausts the TIG will do a much nicer job. The MIG is quite hard to control. Go the flapdisk! aren't they great! Steve
    wow! very nicely done. ive been trying to get some work done on my Katana. i never have the time coz of my business check company. kudos to you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay
    Looking good Allan.
    Are you working to a (modified) existing design (e.g. Mivv) or is this a total AB original?
    The original plan was a long reverse cone set-up, but it's been pretty 'fluid' and is close to the MIVV set-up now. Which is cool as I do like their X-Cones.
    I've a pile of cardboard end-caps of different styles I've played with - I'll need to decide soon as I'll need them!
    Looking good Allan.
    Are you working to a (modified) existing design (e.g. Mivv) or is this a total AB original?
    very smooth!