View RSS Feed

Hanne

1. Back Seat Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
    It's a chicken-or-the-egg scenario: to pillion or to ride first?
    I reckon pillion. To find out why and what my reasoning has to do with winter root vegetables, check out the KiwiRider ezine...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Taste of 'The Other Side'

When you ride your bike everywhere you sometimes miss out on the simple pleasures that car drivers take for granted...

This is my account of what it's like to 'taste the other side'
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bikers helping Bikers

A broken down street magic got me thinking the other day. What sorts of stories do you have about bikers helping bikers?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bikes in Boots

When feisty wee starlets get hungry, bad things happen to motorcycles... Read the full story here on the KR zine
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Forearm Strength

Do you ever get the feeling that your braking muscles are not quite up to par? Never fear, these tips from a German motorcycling magazine may well change your life forever...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. AX joins Auckland Adventure Riders

Today my bike is sitting in the garage, very smug. Covered in mud splatters, she is not exactly elegant. That doesn’t matter because after Sunday’s gravel adventure ride she feels like a real bike and is wearing the grime like a badge, skiting to the neighbouring fxr about her countryside antics. The fact that Poppy the AX100 is dirtier than the DR650 has nothing to do with her proximity to the ground and everything to do with her intrepid nature, according to the yarns she spins. This afternoon
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. German Motorcycle Museum

To most people, ‘Germany’ plus ‘bikes’ equals ‘BMW’, no questions asked. While BMW is currently the only motorcycle manufacturer in Germany, this has not always been the case. Back in the heyday of German motorcycle production during the 1920s there were 260 independent brands being made in the country. A visit to the the ‘Zweirad Museum’ in Werder, Germany provided me with the opportunity to see some of these machines first hand and to trace the history of German engineering back to its roots.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Bikes in a new light

I recently visited a motorcycle museum in Stockholm where the bikes were presented as sculptural works... very interesting place, read more here on the KiwiRider zine.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast