Blog Comments

Hi,
    Great report on an interesting ride. Thanks - Cheers
    Jeez - that would pee me off. I didn't pre order mine. Glad to hear the others went well.

Cheers
    You had an awesome ride. I got a shock when you went past and im really glad you turned around to say hi. It was good to see you again.
    Sounds like an excellent day. 3hrs 20 for 300km is a good pace for the conditions.
    I missed this ride but got a short one in. It appears the Avon ST-Storms are hard to beat and I will be interested in your reports.

Yes Sue Bradford is a pain; "Where's it all going to end??" - unless we get involved they get their way and then we suffer.
    Cordura, 'Liners' in, screen up...ready for action...no problem. (It wasn't really that bad in the end - 6 degrees and a bit of drizzle.)
    KoroJ - I saw you heading out near the Melling lights as I travelled South in my car. I thought that can't be a biker in this weather. Sounds like you had a good ride though - obviously something to be said for a full dress touring bike - cheers Aslan
    Hi Koro J - great to read your blog and the positive tone about this community. Great to meet you in person at Rex and Lyn's - checked the pic of your ST - nice machine - cheers Aslan
    Good blog entry there, and you're right, it's amazing how when all the bitching and fighting is finished how Kiwibikers pull together as a 'family' when one of us needs a helping hand. Nice work.
    what a cool uncle!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920