View RSS Feed

Bike & Product Reviews

Review bikes & Bike products you have owned / rided

1. KSS Rocks!

Another day, another dollar!.....ummm......yeah, nah.......I had the day off and spent nearly three grand!!

There was a time I would have been ecstatic to be riding a $3K bike but we nearly spend that on decent riding gear these days and today I spent that much making improvements that probably won't do anything to the value of the bike.

At the beginning of this year I was chatting with Andrew Templeton at a Capital Coast Conehead session and he mentioned how rapt he ...
  2. Thanks Mr Avon!...and I bid thee farewell, Adieu …and I wave with a Big Finger!!

FU Mr Avon!! You can take your Storm 2 Ultras and shove ‘em where the sun don’t shine. I’ve had nothing but great riding off the Avon Storms but my last three rears (all Storm 2 Ultras) have cost me a fortune and given me no end of grief. The attached refers for the first two, to which I received no comment or reply….and then there was this weekend!!

The bike has been running great, I did have to get a Battlax 023 fitted to the front (I might note that this was because of Mr Avon’s ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Avon Storm Ultra.pdf   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-10-09001.JPG 
Views:	165 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	248300   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-10-09002.JPG 
Views:	174 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	248301   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-10-09003.JPG 
Views:	234 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	248302