View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My first ever bike purchase...

So I set out this morning with a small lump of cash and a desire to come home with a bike. I already knew that I wanted a naked bike and had a list of 6 potential bikes and an experienced biker whose opinion I trust.

My list contained 3 Hornets and 3 Bandits - 5 private sales and 1 trade sale. All my target bikes were 1994 or newer and apart from one all had less then 40,000kms on the clock. Shouldn't be too hard to find a decent bike from 6 candidates or so I thought...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  2. Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest

Bloody rats, Had trouble with dash on the grizzly 450 and then a week later it wouldn't start. Now we have discovered it you take off the front carrier, lift off the black top plastic panel then remove the dash there is a lovely compartment for a rats nest complete with chook pellets, twine, fluff and feathers and of course rat shit. Not only have they chewed through 28 wires bit have also taken out segments with them. Still have about 12 not connected yet but it is up and running again. Set two ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ZZR600 leaking oil out of waterpump tell tale weep hole.

Quote Originally Posted by giovasuperganz View Post
    hello guys
    I have found which seal is..
    kawasaky does not sell the seal itself....
    but its the same seal as honda genuine parts..
    here the part number:91201-mf2-003
    I fixed mine and saved about 130 euros for water pump..
  4. Puss in Boots

Musings about blokes, boots and baking soda.

Click here to find out more...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 7.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	426.5 KB 
ID:	237703  
  5. Bucket site

Quote Originally Posted by grantnz View Post
    I'm in... sounds good
    second that
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. OMG, it died

Quote Originally Posted by GPXchick View Post
    G'day all, so today was my first official day from leaving my block and going to show my NEW 7 day old bike off to my inlaws. I pull into the drive and the bike just died.

Head light not turning on and the engine stalled. When trying to restart it just wouldn't click over, the headlight still not coming on. The dash board still lit!?!?!?!?

I called the AA assuming it was my battery. He jumped it it started and the headlight came on, within 3 mins of idle running it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Creature needs help with a small bike problem

Hi fellow bikers im very new to the biking world i recently bought a 2010 Hyosung GV250 EFI cruiser. got a good deal only 280Ks on the clock but the previous owner was a small person and they adjusted the clutch, now with my big hands im having a great deal of trouble changing gear and putting the bike into neutral, im not able to ride the bike to the hyosung dealer because i dont have enough experience on the road to ride that far and cant practice riding because of my clutch problem. is there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. MNZ board nominations

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for coming on here and giving us your opinion,Im sure you have better things to do with your time as does Jim actually running MNZ and not just talking about it!!

Yes I was aware you had competed at the TT as I too am able to access "mylaps",
    Im sure youve heard the expression "1 swallow does NOT make a summer"

Can you please explain too the rest of us,What if anything you have done in the past 2 years as a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast