View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Places to stay...

Hey, I'm thinking of doing a tour round coromandel... does anyone know good places to stay.... or wana join me & my hubby, probably around end of march for a thurs nite thru till sun nite leaving from auckland.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Steampunk inspired veteran replica

Well, as you can see now Ive got a veteran Triumph frame off TardMe
    Lets now see about modifying it to fit the fire extinguisher petrol tank & then sort out the fork options
    Springers? Girders? Rigid? Hmmmmmmm
    Am leaning towards making a set of springers at the moment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120231228_full..jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	198556  
  3. Paeroa street races

Had an amazing ride with my mate through the Queen Charlotte Sounds to the ferry ....lots of road works and campervans, but took it nice and easy as I was sad to be leaving the South Island anyways. Staged with lovely kiwis on my way up to the Paeroa street races...they helped nurse me back to health after a nasty wasp incident. A wasp flew up under my hemlet as i was riding and I had to let the little bugger sting the hell out of me as my hands were very occupied...within 5 minutes the entire ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wellington Motorcycle - Service - Update 26/02/10 Great News

Hi Team,

I have received an email from the co-owner of Wellington Motorcycles. Pasted below is a direct copy of that email... Today (26/02/10) I received a refund cheque for $247.58. To Steve and Wellington Motorcycles thank you for admitting fault and rectifying this.

I have however decline the next service at Wellington Mototcycles.

------

Hi Kenneth; after reviewing your service work it has come to my attention, that you have had the ...
  5. AMCC Round 4

Hi everyone, AMCC is always looking for marshals to help out so if you are interested in learning how to marshal and get in for free, just turn up at the Pukekohe Park race track 8.15am and meet up with Ange at the Jennien Homes Building when the meetings are happening... other meetings we help out at are Paeroa Battle of the Streets, Hampton Downs.
  6. Hmmm, interesting ...

Well I took her out for her first outing this evening and it was very interesting.

The batteries haven't been holding their charge so I've had to constantly charge them. The best was showing 13.6v so I threw that in, bolted her up and cranked her over. She didn't start right away, which surprised me and made me a bit nervous, but after a couple of goes she fired and sounded very happy just burbling away at idle. I let her warm up while I climbed into my gear.

I hate ...
  7. Need some more spare time please... where can I buy this?

How the hell are you meant to get gud at riding when you work full time & have kids who do heaps of sports!! Had the bike a few months now but my confidence is growing ever so slowly due to time restraints! Only free time is late at night but wait that's no good as i have my learners! If someone knows where to buy an xtra day from I'll gladly pay any price!
    Categories
    Personal entry
  8. Winter

AAaaaarrrrggggg! Sick of this long winter and staring at the bike sitting in the garage. Can only clean it so much. Soon as the ice is off the roads I'm outta here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast