View RSS Feed

buggsubique

Raaaagggge!!

Rate this Entry
Well normally I get on pretty well with other motorists. Actually pausing for a second I do actually have a very low threshold for fuckwits and idiots...so that might explain my reactions.

I was trundling along heading out to Wellingtown aeroport this morning and was heading along Aotea Quay, through the lights, down by BP and Te Papa with a car in front of me and cars behind, left and right of me.

Now we all know how when the adrenalin kicks in time slows down and a million thoughts go through your head...well this was one of those ones.

This fucken plonker pulls out of Tory street on the right hand side of the road and cut out in front of all the traffic. For the first few split seconds as I'm pulling in the reins I think "you f(*^( dumb cu&* etc etc" as I figure he was just pulling into the flow, but then I realise he's cutting right across the road...in front of three lanes of traffic...three fucking lanes! And then the c*nt pulls into the Te Papa carpark!

Well this is where I lost all self control and I can only place it as a genuine Amygdala Hijack (look it up). I kicked the Africa in the ribs and popped the front shocks back to full extension, changed lanes and pulled in after him. This is all in only a few seconds. Then as I'm pulling up behind him ready to tear him a new one I realise I'm in uniform with only my riding jacket, so DPM pants, black boots...not the right outfit to be making a public scene in...so slowed up and wheeled back around to rejoin the traffic.

No doubt happens to dudes all the time, but I've had cars push me out of my lane before and I've been chilled as about it, but for some reason this one just flipped me. Go figure.

Happy Riding...

Submit "Raaaagggge!!" to Digg Submit "Raaaagggge!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Raaaagggge!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Raaaagggge!!" to Google Submit "Raaaagggge!!" to reddit Submit "Raaaagggge!!" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have wankers doing that to me all the time. Once you pull up next to them and give the evils they never want to look back for some reason.