View RSS Feed

gijoe1313's Blogs

New Rubber for Cindi ... ooer!

Rate this Entry
Well, after 6100km of happy riding, Cindi has decided that she needs a new set of shoes and daddy needs to do the shopping for her! The BT015 Battleax she originally had was a good tyre, but obviously being of a soft disposition, it was put to the test and found slightly wanting in terms of life. So ... time to try something else new!

So off to Drury Performance Tyres to see Mike about solving this little dilemma. The good man has a set of Pirelli Angels ST on the shelves and for a very good price, he releases them to me to shod Cindi with.

A good mate who was working in the shop to fill up some time between jobs set about the job of taking off Cindi's zorst and getting her new wheels on. A good natter and a chap on a Yammy did a burn out to the side of the building helped pass the time.

So, the pic below shows the Angel beaming benignly on Cindi at the moment. After a while, I'll take a picture of the demon that shall rear it's head after milage is mastered!

I have her booked in at Botany Honda on Monday arvo for her service as well. Crikey - this little filly is loving the cashola spent on her!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	194.9 KB 
ID:	221328  

Submit "New Rubber for Cindi ... ooer!" to Digg Submit "New Rubber for Cindi ... ooer!" to del.icio.us Submit "New Rubber for Cindi ... ooer!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Rubber for Cindi ... ooer!" to Google Submit "New Rubber for Cindi ... ooer!" to reddit Submit "New Rubber for Cindi ... ooer!" to Facebook

Comments

Does the exhaust have to come off to remove the wheel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles
    Does the exhaust have to come off to remove the wheel?
    Ayup, just a wee bit tight in there - but not a hard job to do, just two points to loosen.
    See... and so it begins. Soon you'll be shelling out heaps of moolah, and I shall be laughing!