View RSS Feed

madbikeboy

1. Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?

Quote Originally Posted by Viscount Montgomery View Post
    where's the best place to buy a sparkplug for my 250 and what sort of spanner fits my bike because the chain seems looser than it should be and sometimes falls off when I'm riding. Also is it OK to have wavy-shaped teeth on the back sprocket? Mine are smooth and quite rounded and look like a different style than on other bikes. I've noticed on hills there seems to be a slipping clacking sound, is this normal? I've fallen off a few times now, mainly just loss of control more than anything,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Living with a GSXR1000

Living with a GSXR1000 (aka, the crack addiction)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It starts out innocently enough, you promise yourself that, today, for once, you're just going to take it a little easy. This is analagous to a crack addict promising just one small hit...

Living with a fast bike (GSXR1000), and why you should buy (or not buy).

I'm going to put aside all the macho stuff, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Slow learner

Swingers in disguise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to renegade master adding his 2 cents, I thought I'd add this little opener - read this as a giggle not a cry.,

I’m having more of those moments. The ones where you get off the bike and think, “oh shit”. At what point do you hand the keys of your litre sports bike to someone better equipped to live with madness. Where is the line, and how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Setting Chinese relations back

Setting China/NZ relations back a decade or two...

I'm no racist, but it seems to me that there are alot of people of Asian descent that want to kill me on my scoot.

There's this cultural thing for Asians. Only really poor people ride motorcycles, therefore they have to yeild to the car people. And peasants ride bicycles. I ride bikes and motorcycles, so I get close calls ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Contemplation

Contemplation.

Someone asked me today why I’m so hard on a certain type of person, the old skiddy, and the current Craver/Moron Many. I didn’t have an answer for them, aside from a brief explanation that they set a dumb precedent for newbies entering the site.

While that’s kind of true, and since after attending a funeral today, I’m feeling in a contemplative mood; I thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Wax lyrical and freedom

Wax lyrical and freedom.

Grey queues and anonymous boxes, the sound of Nina Simone drifting.
    Freedom curtailed and permissions revoked, gale force winds and rain and Versace suit mix like oil.
    Dark grey skies, God painted a monotone for the urban crawl, everything is dark, foreboding, depressed.

"Birds flying high you know how I feel
    Sun in the sky ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. I'm an asshole

Road rage, retards, funny faces, and tinted windows.

Dennis Leary, poet, humanitarian, and comedian once wrote a song called "I'm an Asshole" - there's this part that described me on the drive into work this morning:

Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces, While handicapped people, Make handicapped faces

I'm an asshole, (he's an asshole, what an asshole), ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. SIH - Part 5.

Stuck in Hell - ending it with a whimper...

I’d suggest you read one or more of my Stuck in Hell posts – this will lack a little continuity otherwise…

I blame Georgie. No, really, It’s your fault.

I had a moment of epiphany – I was sitting in a meeting, listening to my manager’s droning voice explaining something dull and repetitive with all the glee of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast