Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil
    Cool Story............... but it Needs more Dragons

seriously tho, so what woop woop, big deal, who cares
    DAMN! Can't bling blog comments.
    I think you should have gotten a ticket for not being able to form a paragraph.

By Christ is that dribble hard to read.

Anyhoo. I gather this copper is a member of Kiwibiker, since he is being referred to by name. Can he get on here and stir it up a bit please? I'm a tad bored this arvo and this has all the hallmarks of a real good shit fight!
    Cool Story............... but it Needs more Dragons

seriously tho, so what woop woop, big deal, who cares
    umm.......from memory when quizzed about the ticket being $100 im pretty sure you stated it was for parking in an unauthorised area or something to that effect............you also from memory made some comment about cops catchin more flys with honey than vinager.........do as i say not as i do eh........everyone knows swearin at a cop aint gonna end well for you...........how many times did Lyle swear at you...........may i suggest swallowing a big handfull of evening primrose oil capsules next time before you go for a ride...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher
    There's something about enraged indignation that becomes even more irritating when it's self-indulgent and grossly over-engineered.

What is it about Drama Queens(TM)? Do they think that anybody actually cares? The only damage that has been done here is to a fragile ego.
    lol well hitcher the only reason I bothered to put this post up is because so many people were asking where the original post went and what happened. Clearly you cared enough to read the "drama queens" blog. Touche
    And you are perfectly entitled to your opinion - dosen't mean you are correct. I have gone through the original posting I put and yes I said I recieved a ticket and that I was stopped for being on the footpath - both of which are true (my original posting was made just after the ride while I was still extremely pissed off about the incident with the officer - perhaps I didnt explain myself clearly - as self righteous as you have come across I'm sure you've been guilty of a mistake or two in your life). I'm not sure how you manged to get 3 versions of this as I have only written about this incident twice??? I didn't say that the ticket I received was a "parking ticket". But make no mistake - it was made VERY clear to me that next time there would be a ticket issued for being on the footpath and there is only one way to get on and off the shingle at akaroa - yeap you need to cross the footpath. Yes I most certainly did treat the officer in the same manner he treated me - and I wont be apologising for that. Have a lovely day.
    There's something about enraged indignation that becomes even more irritating when it's self-indulgent and grossly over-engineered.

What is it about Drama Queens(TM)? Do they think that anybody actually cares? The only damage that has been done here is to a fragile ego.
    There appears to be several inconsistencies with your story. You've told three rather different versions of the same story so far - which (if any) should we believe...?

The key issue is that you claimed to have been given a ticket for parking on the footpath, which is untrue. On the basis of that lie, you encouraged others to take action over the ficticious ticketing.

You've posted the lie using someone else's account, then logged in from your own account and posted claiming to be a third party. It's kinda hard to accept anything you say might be believable, eh...?

It appears that the only thing you and the officer agree on is your own abusive and antagonistic attitude on the day, and that speaks for itself.

Case closed...
    One last thing ..... it wasn't me that requested the thread get removed. I was quite happy to answer Lyles accusations.
    same plus 10 and 10
    always good to hear both sides of the story..........carry on
    I guess they didn't like your side of the story, seems that ended the thread pretty quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin
    Yeah, about as much chance of that happening as human blood being yellow The other colour option for 2010 was indeed yellow (and 2011 I think). Needless to say, it wasn't an option.
    I agree. The St1300 looks great in yellow but the GS is only ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoroJ
    That bike would probably look nice in a bright shade of yellow!
    Yeah, about as much chance of that happening as human blood being yellow The other colour option for 2010 was indeed yellow (and 2011 I think). Needless to say, it wasn't an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe1313
    Nice one! I guess all that bodge it spannering mayhem finally paid off in the sense you actually need it to put Jessie back together again!

I daresay some serious riding milage will be required before the Grand Challenge!
    Yeup, having pulled apart the bike more than recommended by the BMW dealer has proven extremely valuable. As I said tonight however... the Grand Challenge is this coming weekend, so no prep rides for me

This could be one of my hardest GC's yet, with 0 build up. I'll simply aim to complete this one.
    Cheers
    That bike would probably look nice in a bright shade of yellow!
    Nice one! I guess all that bodge it spannering mayhem finally paid off in the sense you actually need it to put Jessie back together again!

I daresay some serious riding milage will be required before the Grand Challenge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennif
    Yeah Long John Silver just loves his Avon Storms. And yes ... hmmmm .... black! I reckon he should go the whole HOG (am I allowed to say "hog"?) and paint her YELLOW!!!
    Yellow? You had your eyes checked recently matey?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher
    Hmmm. Black. That should hide the dirt really well! Avon Storm 2s front and rear?
    Yeah Long John Silver just loves his Avon Storms. And yes ... hmmmm .... black! I reckon he should go the whole HOG (am I allowed to say "hog"?) and paint her YELLOW!!!

http://www.st-owners.com/forums/atta...9&d=1195168685

http://gigo.com/wiki/File:YellowST1300.JPG
Page 51 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast