View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. purple screw!!

I know its a sad thing to get exited about but one of my b-day prezzies was some purple screen screws for the ZX6R!! been wanting some for ages - YAY!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Killing Time Between Big Rides

Two weeks on and the Grand Challenge is now just another memorable ride that resulted in a clean-up job for the bike that took about 2½ hours, thanks to the incessant rain and wet roads. Since then I haven’t done much riding. Just a wee jaunt around the bays last week, I attended the ACC protest rally at parliament yesterday and today we had a Ulysses social (short) ride.

For a low key, last minute event, there must have been 400-500 and maybe more at parliament, so that would have ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  3. Protest Manukau

Now I know why I love riding so much...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My haloween

Well, me and missus StoneY wake up, get our two young teenage daughters sorted, suit up, and head out at like 9.30 to get fuel, and shit done before we head to the Ulysses gig.

The Duc's running sweet, day's perfect and nothing to complain about, looking forward to voicing myself with 500+ bikers! Yeah!

And comin up Queens Drive, having past High St and almost at Rutherford, this bitch in the left lane swerves (without any formal notice) into the space my bike occupies, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. AA ref ACC

Hi all

An email reply from the AA Policy and Advocacy Manager...
    .................................................. ..

Hi Ken

Thanks for the link, interesting take by Jim Anderton on the need (or lack of) for any increase. I suspect that this issue has some distance to run as yet, note the Govt will not set a levy till the first quarter of next year.

I have since we last emailed met with Nick Smith and advised him the AA believes ...
  6. ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3

Well today I finally selected an insurer for my ute, contents etc. It turns out that Kiwibank (underwritten by Tower) were $30 a month cheaper than anyone else and that’s comparing apples with apples.

Once I agreed to go with Kiwibank I immediately contacted AA Insurance and cancelled all of my policies. When asked ‘why’; I was, as I always am, completely honest. The Operator was not happy as her partner was a rider but she was not aware of the actual impacts so I directed her to ...
  7. Confessions of a 40 year old racer No# 8

Well there you have it, my very first race series completed, heaps of thrills and a few spills but no broken bones thank God.
    This series has been a steep learning curve and an expensive one, all in all ive thoroughly enjoyed my time out there and cant wait for the next meeting on the race calender.
    Its so seriously addictive once you get out there and start carving it up, and it becomes more so once you start out performing your rivals and friends and getting some good placings. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. P.R.I.S.M promotion ACC Action