Blog Comments

I still think Jessica sounds a lot like GSXR. Just sayin'.
    When did you paint Jessica red?
    No such thing as a stinky 2 stroke! How about these stupid things : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z40YBU4GEXs
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes
    Very cool, I have a real problem with sore numb hands. Did you use the kit or just a hole stack of orings?
    This was a kit specific to the new range of BMWs with thinner grips. For you, you'd need to look for o-rings with an inner diameter slightly smaller than the outer diameter of your grips. Make sure they're UV resistant, otherwise the NZ sun will kill them quite quickly.
    Very cool, I have a real problem with sore numb hands. Did you use the kit or just a hole stack of orings?

I think part of it is my bikes got a lot of vibration being a single. Would love to try this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe1313
    Once again, I am always amazed something awry did not occur during these precedings! You must have been on your best behaviour!

I guess it wasn't too long before you ended up in print, heaven knows you should really have a file thick as a directory with the popo!

Will wait to see what words made it to print and if anything was taken out of context!
    Hanne is a good writer, no doubt she will find a way to present him in a positive light - cant wait to read
    Once again, I am always amazed something awry did not occur during these precedings! You must have been on your best behaviour!

I guess it wasn't too long before you ended up in print, heaven knows you should really have a file thick as a directory with the popo!

Will wait to see what words made it to print and if anything was taken out of context!
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes
    What are they like to ride with?
    I haven't given them a thorough workout yet, but I have another 2500km weekend this coming weekend, so I'll have a better idea. So far, they feel really good, but haven't yet tested the effectiveness of the heated grips, or how the o-rings are to grip when soaking wet...
    Good write ups, thanks for that, and was good to meet you there
    What are they like to ride with?
    Ahh, a Legend in your own mind......good stuff!!
    Team Hitcher really enjoyed this year's GC. The roadworks from Te Araroa to Opotiki were something special, as were some of the East Coast critters. We spent a bit of extra time at "stops" once we realised we didn't have to rush to complete. Good practice for the upcoming C1KC...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Chef
    I have yet to master catching a fly with chopsticks...can't even do it with fly spray
    Use your tongue.....less chemicals than fly spray
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabman
    To me it just sounds like some bad blood between two Alpha males who wont step down. The story is just symantics. Dude, I have parked there many times and done the trip many times. I have never had any trouble with the fuzz. Maybe it's all in the attitude?
    lol - of all the things I've been called in my life (and theres being a few lol) I can safely say this is the first time I've been called an "alpha male" lmao..... I lived with a police officer (in the romantic sense) for 3 years. I do have a lot of respect for the police - this guys attitude was and is disgraceful and he got the same attitude from me that he gave to me..... if he'd approached me in a civil type manner he would have seen a completely different side of me. It's not rocket science - treat others as you yourself want to be treated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave
    Fastchk and the feds.
    We still talk of the car towing incident.
    "car towing" incident???? I'm getting old darling you'll need to refresh my memory :-) hope all is well in your world. Was up in your old stomping ground over the weekend.
    That was a really enjoyable read! It definitely sounds like something that I would like to try in the future when I have more riding experience and a bigger bike. Thanks for writing up a great report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red39
    A new Mr Miyagi is born Wax on, wax off dude
    I have yet to master catching a fly with chopsticks...can't even do it with fly spray
    Mmmm, enjoyed that. I also saw the farm equipment, but didn't get lured in quite as much as you
    Annoyed I had to miss the Friday extension... but a good read
    A new Mr Miyagi is born Wax on, wax off dude
Page 49 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast