View RSS Feed

Chaos_Warrior

1. Help ! ! !

Hello again, it's your friendly naive Englander here again asking all of you who read this for your assistance and forsight with stuff i know nothing about, well, not as much as i would like to know anyway.
    Me and the Wife were out doing stuff today in preparation for the arrival of my Aprilia RSV1000 Mille which we are hoping to pick up from the customs people in mid December and decided to pop into the AA to get an insurance quote, (oooops!).
    Thinking that as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Help ! ! !

Hello again, it's your friendly naive Englander here again asking all of you who read this for your assistance and forsight with stuff i know nothing about, well, not as much as i would like to know anyway.
    Me and the Wife were out doing stuff today in preparation for the arrival of my Aprilia RSV1000 Mille which we are hoping to pick up from the customs people in mid December and decided to pop into the AA to get an insurance quote, (oooops!).
    Thinking that as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First ride !

Well, where do i start i find me asking myself. After knowing this guy (Brendan) for barely a month we were talking about V twins as we are both owners of V twins at the moment, mine is due to land from the UK on 06/12/2010, his is a Motto Guzzi V1100, he dropped into the conversation with me and the Wife, " hey man if you fancy a ride at the weekend you can take mine out ". Talk about chilled out ! lol.
    As the only riding of the motorcycle variety that we have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carl and bitch.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	224603