Blog Comments

Not sure if you are supposed to continue story here or as a new post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin
    Just for your info, blogs have a much higher character limit for each blog, whereas forum posts have a lower one. You can still only attach 6 pictures, but you can embed pictures no problem.
    Thanks Gremlin
    Just for your info, blogs have a much higher character limit for each blog, whereas forum posts have a lower one. You can still only attach 6 pictures, but you can embed pictures no problem.
    .........I was just thinking yesterday of flicking you an email as it seemed you'd gone completely quiet.......
    Yeah, busy + busy with bikie business.....some good riding beckons but!!
    oi, I just blogged a week ago! (oh crap, already a week is gone)

I was just thinking yesterday of flicking you an email as it seemed you'd gone completely quiet. Good to see you're still getting your zimmer frame out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia1000
    Well done!!!
    Thanks Tricia... seems like a different life from March 2012 when I had a session with you: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/en...824-03-2012%29

I also find it amazing how much I've sort of absorbed. Hard to explain, but without very deliberately studying (just a little instead) I've incorporated so much into my riding and knowledge since then, and just over 2 years from the beginning to now, I find myself having reached that intermediate goal of Observer.
    Looks like you're actually having fun! Best you probably stop counting the dollars.

BMWs are great when they're going... expensive when they're not
    :-) Good advice and yup...on the whole I am enjoying the challenge immensely. Budget is somewhere under $10K...hopefully closer $7 or $8K...
    Looks like you're actually having fun! Best you probably stop counting the dollars.

BMWs are great when they're going... expensive when they're not

Cheers !!
    Well done Alan! You've achieved something which is measurable and anything but easy. Something to be really proud of.
    Well done!!!
    Looking forward to following your "project"
    Quote Originally Posted by GTRMAN
    Nice looking vest Jim is wearing, where can I get one
    Gosh....I'm not sure!? Perhaps I should contact Ross from Two Bald Bikers and ask him!
    Nice looking vest Jim is wearing, where can I get one
    Some very useful advice there.
    Thanks very much for writing this up, much appreciated.
    You lost me about the Midnight bed and 0430 rise bit. "Safe ride"???
    Nice to read about your experience and see pics too. Bonus! thnx for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl
    Another great write up MT,
    Thanks
    Another great write up MT,
    The gates never used to be locked....until recently. Recently for me might be 5 years, as I don't think the R65 has been on top of a dam.