View RSS Feed

homer's Blog

1. indicating?

I was going south on a two lane south and two lane north avenue which has a centre rasied island running full length along it....anyways there was a car indicating from the inner lane heading north wanting to turn left i was going to wait as it changed lanes and then i saw it indicating so i went right and cut it off....what made me do this well considering it indicated and was also a cop and since the car was going down the street to the police station you would assume it was going to ...
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  2. coleridge ride

hope to ride ashburton to coleridge power station return on im hope sunday coming up
    hopeing for a fine day and not to cold
    (no snow) ?
    theres plenty of straights and then through the gorge and theres wicked cornering and then a few tighter cnrs that can actually catch you out a little ....even when you do know the road .....
    lets hope its a good day
  3. tyre

left ashburton at about 910 am freezing cold in the morning really cold a hard frost but at least not raining.
    travlled to chch to cycle treads to get a new tyre
    arrived there at about 1010 and after a hot coffee started to warm up a bit
    a bt45 tyre fitted and the mission was complete
    am really impressed with the amount of tread on the tyre i think about 2mm more than the pirelli had when it was new .
    i hope this will last a lot more kms.
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  4. new tyre

hopefully tomorrow is fine off to cycle treads to get new rear tyre.
    the pirelli sport demon on the rear has a little meat left but i find myself not impressed with the amount of use it has had
    They seem to be very soft and just dont last long enough
    I hope the bt 45 that is going on the rear will last a lot longer.
    does anyone else have a good or bad opinion of these tyres i have to admit there really good on the dry and excellent grip just not good mileage.
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  5. brake pads

my rear breaks squawk dont know why have replaced with new ones and there starting to do the same
    any ideas?