View RSS Feed

Competition Riding

Racing , Trials and Stunting.

1. Skunk's Battle of the Buckets and Pre89 at Ruapuna

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    It's about time I did a race report I think.

Battle of the Buckets and Pre 89 at Ruapuna B track.

Thanks to Dave Trustrum I was able to attend this meeting. It's always good (though the weather was crap last time I went. A little snow never hurt anyone did it?) Great meeting, good track, and some good people. Tony and Sue put us up for the two nights - Sue even arranged a banquet in our honour. Very nice to meet you both, as well as Holly and Polly.

Good
  2. Easter buckets at Kaitoke

by , 26th June 2010 at 06:21 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
    Just some photos courtesy of Her-B4, thanks Chrissie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7900_500pxl..jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	211327   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7975_500pxl..jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	211328   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7842_500pxl..jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	211329   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7992_500pxl..jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	211330   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7823_500pxl..jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	211331  
  3. Birth of and R6 Superstock #1

Most of you will know i had a season ending crash at Taupo last December, when i say season ending i was out of racing for 3 months on Doctors orders and missed the Tri Series, Taupo Endurance, PMCC and NZ Nationals.
    After alot of talking and thinking i decided that i would make the next NZ Nationals my ultimate goal and use the year to build up my race craft, riding skills and general fitness.
    The biggest decision was do i compete in Super Sport or try the new Super Stock class, the ...
  4. advice on mods 4 ax100 plz

plz help im stuck with a ax100 and am new to bucket racing is there some mods i can do to get power out of her . thanks
  5. Last round for 2009

This is first for me. Leading the points with a bike that can go very fast given the chance. The weather aint looking the flashiest though with scattered showers on the horizon. It'll be interesting to see if I can repeat the last round where I finished 2nd then 1st in the points races.

Leading the second race was a total rush; Able to do a little pay back to the youngster by making him brake early, able to take lines, not having to brake early to avoid hitting another and then looking ...
  6. Finally...

Ikasu is running fantastically. Last week I replaced the fork seals and cleaned up the master cylinder. Thank god I did as it's what saved me from certain disaster and great placings during the carnage last Sunday:

First fun race; I finished first from getting a great start, where I was able to shoot ahead of everyone else. #808 did pass me on the last lap but I was able to brake later than him on the last corner. I nearly ended up trying to merge with the back of another bike though! ...
  7. The creation of jubba the bucket

So it has begun the day of birth is set to be sunday the 9th of aug little jubba the rg 250 frame is ment to be droped off to its new home to start its new life as jubba the bucket.
    so the idea so far it to put a loncin 150 engine in to it but as this is my first project i dont no how i am going to get the mounts on for the new heart as the frame is alloy.if any1 can help with this it would but geatly aprecated.
    so ive been saving for bike bits an gears and have ...
  8. Confessions of a 40 year old racer #5

VMCC ROUND 4
    Well another round behind us, VMCC Round 3 to be precise and it just seems to be a never ending money eating business this racing lark, ya might as well be stuffing $50’s into a meat grinder especially if your crasher from way back lol.
    If you want to be semi competitive a good second hand last years nationals machine might set you back around 12K to 15k then there’s the spares like levers, clipons, rims fairings, rear sets another 3k, then there’s support gear like leathers, ...
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast