View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. PC brigade already on the offensive at police chases

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    mmm, off op topic here, but your last point has been recently aired with muslims being angered by suggestions that their young men see white girls as sexually inferior therefore targets for abuse (this in Britain).

Back on topic, I understand that "youth will be youth, boys will be boys, young people will always push boundaries" etc. You are right - I too was from an era when a smacked backside or clip 'round the ears was the norm for dealing with naughty behaviour.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. South Island.

Quote Originally Posted by banditrider View Post
    Nah, save ya pennies now and spend them there. Compulsory to do a lap of the Island at least if you go to the trouble of hopping on the ferry...
    That sounds just like the Isle of Man, the best 37 3/4 miles you can get
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    Been to your place twice for work Anthony,

First time was when my chain was about to crap out as I was heading to Taupo with the MAG guys. Then I had a service done the following month.

Great service both times, Mike is a diamond geezer and not too tough on the pocket either.

Thats a great business you have their mate, I will be back
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by SPP View Post
    I was in there yesterday getting new tyres. There were two newish fellas along with Mike. One did mine and was bloody careful with the rims... I like his work

Mike has always looked out for me so I don't bother to go anywhere else. I usually PM "Mouldy" on this forum or call to check stuff out.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by blossomsowner View Post
    I purchased my last tyre from you guys and was impressed by the service given. (as well as the price). Helps that I am only 10 mins away though.
    keep up the good work.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Wright View Post
    I run Drury tyres a family business in south Auckland,
    In 2004,Tyres for You the GT Radialwholesaler,
    gave me a new Harley Davidson Deuce to use!!!!
    i have clocked up 48,000 km on this bike so far.
    Most of those km with the Redeemed MCC, a Christian motorcycle ministry.
    Since that time we have turned our Drury performance centre into a MOTORCYCLE TYRE SHOP.
    sO IF NEED TO BE HOOKED UP WITH BIKE TYRES CHAINS/SPROCKETS/BRAKE PADS ETC just let me know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?

Hi everyone - I'm looking for peoples views on the best sounding/looking pipe for a Triumph Daytona 675 (09). I'm pretty taken with the Jardine RT-1 (carbon). Are there any thoughts on the Jardine or, 'better' alternatives...views would be most welcome! Thanks.
  8. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Thanks Anthony.
    I have already purchased several tyres off Mike. Will be back for a another soon.

Taz.
    Categories
    Uncategorized