View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. jorge lorenzo 2009 motogp champ ?

jorge lorenzo 2009 motogp champ ?

(Lorenzo)(Rossi)
  2. 26/04/09 Points round/Slipway.

by , 27th April 2009 at 08:36 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    The weather was shithouse, but my little Rangi is a super bucket!! He went all day, never missed a beat thanks to Sketchy and Skunk's hard work and fine tuning on him.
    Rangi's a dream to ride, wheelies off the line, and then again in second hehe Got great starts in both races, lead for a time in the first race until my bucket sister Number One passed me and then someone else snuck past me a while after that and then we just circulated making sure the others didn't catch us, so finished ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Maori bucket lives again!!!

by , 27th April 2009 at 08:34 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    Rangi has been turned into Super Rangi!!

So, Rangi went to the SkunkWorks bucket factory for some diagnostics to figure out his fueling issues and rolled out two weeks later a different bike!!!
    Sketchy_Racer offered to do some tuning on him to make him run a bit nicer for nanna here and so we could put my larger carb on and get him running. What he's done I don't entirely understand, (maybe he might like to tell us, but maybe it's his secret) all I know is that he is one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noname.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	280.3 KB 
ID:	188442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9149.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	396.3 KB 
ID:	188443   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rangisat.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	434.4 KB 
ID:	188444   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 together.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	498.8 KB 
ID:	188445  
  4. The Claytons Ride - Up SH1 but not up SH1.

We had two rides this weekend. The Wellington Free Ambulance Charity Ride on Saturday and social ride to Foxton Beach on Sunday.

Saturday dawned a pleasant enough day, although a little chilly so I put my liners in and went down to top-up the air in the tyres, filled-up then returned home to pick-up Ann, departing for Maidstone at 0945.

We chatted and took a few photos to kill the time and before we knew it, it was time for the briefing, so I counted the bikes and noted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Honda GB500 Thumper Performance Upgrades?

6. useful site

Rideforever
    This excellent site provides intelligent and sensible advice for riders. As well as arming riders with the means to ride to survive, the site is great reminder to us all about the risks and responsibilities we bear for ourselves and for others; our families and friends as well as other road users.

i really liked the practical advice on cornering
    and the zen of riding
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Things I sort of knew but did not know I knew.

I noticed some time ago that when cornering on my bike, I seemed to do it a lot better on some days than others. I started to pay attention to my technique and discovered a strange thing that at first seemed quite counter-intuitive: I found that when turning right (for example), I had really good control if I was pushing down and forward on the right handlegrip. Vice versa for left, of course. The bike went into a firm lean and I cornered smoothly, and definitely more sharply than if I just threw ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. New Beastie

Woohoo!
    Got me new SV1000S last Friday and shes a beauty.
    Only been out a couple of times because I don't have my full yet (2 weeks to go) but am itching to ride more - especially on days like today when the sun is out and theres just a nice cool crispness in the air.

Although she is a K3 (2003) model, all the fittings and rubbers and all else are in primo condition. Only done 3,300km, not even been out in the rain, has come with opened up twin brothers exhausts + yoshis, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized