View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Chrome Plating - Christchurch

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Have you ever used the platers in Cornish Street, Petone?
    not as yet, they didn't inspire me with the answer to simple questions when they started, and most of my stuff is so rare it's not easily replaceable. I am hearing good things from them, and ws in wanganui at a motorcycle dealer who restores bikes and they have switched from wanganui to them. I'm not restoring a bike at the moment cause i'm so pissed off with the shit work people do to be honest. Never asked for a price with,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Turd Social installs have dropped 93%!
    The platform is so bad, the chief turd does not even post in it.
    So a normal Trump business then, he talks it up, gets loads of suckers, I mean "investors", pockets the money and runs as the company crashes.
    It was always going to be a turd project, despite what some very optimistic KB based fans said prior to launch.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...135917666.html
    All true. I do seem to recall
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Turd Social installs have dropped 93%!
    The platform is so bad, the chief turd does not even post in it.
    So a normal Trump business then, he talks it up, gets loads of suckers, I mean "investors", pockets the money and runs as the company crashes.
    It was always going to be a turd project, despite what some very optimistic KB based fans said prior to launch.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...135917666.html
    All true. I do seem to recall
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    So as in the above post I located the tag.
    Now in this post, this is where it's at now.
    Have fun plebs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220116_144324.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	846.6 KB 
ID:	350561
    Great day for a ride one end and across town completely, had a brilliant day, here you all go.

Might need a clue for this one 💁*♂️
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ESE's works engine tuner

I'm looking for the rotax 256 workshop manual.

do you know where i can find it?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Find Your Measurements: Motorcycle Apparel Fitting Guide

"How do I solve the sizing for..." So, eventually, let's go one step further and here I am providing you a simple to follow informative article on motorcycle equipment, how it all is supposed to match, how you're supposed to use it and the reason why. Read on to find out how to avoid wearing a helmet so loose it slips down and covers your vision every time you go over a bump, and also how to avoid wearing riding pants which split in half when you try to bend your leg over your bike! ...
  7. Auckland Chapter Harley Owners Group-9th Annual Muscular Dystrophy Poker Run

Due to Weather conditions our Annual Poker Run has been postponed to Sunday March the 3rd, 2019.
    Meet at Harley Davidson Motor Cycles, 521 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington. Registration 8.30 am
    Departure 10.15am. Poker Hands $20.00 (cash Only) Patchs $10.00 (Cash Only) All makes and models
    of Motor Bikes & Trikes. Best Hand $500.00. Second $300.00. Third $ 200.00. Raffle, Spot Prizes. Coffee
    and BBQ. "Highest Club Participation Trophy " Any questions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Auckland Harley Owners Group 9th Annual Poker Run

This run is the Chapters Annual Fund raiser to support Muscular Dystrophy Northern. Muscular Dystrophy Northern
    like a lot of other identities receives no financial support from the Government. Funds we raise for this cause are used
    to fund operating costs of the organisation including the upgrade of laptops etc for all of it's volunteer workers, workshops
    on medical aspects and new Drugs available to benefit its members.
    The Poker run is to be Held on Sunday 24th ...
Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast