Blog Comments

Guy must have been keen, 200 kph on a trail bike
    hehehe we saw ya on the Hill Quasi, on ya way to Hutt side. Mykro recognised ya too even tho he only just met ya
    You out cougaring girl>???????? LOL
    Go hard matey, you were bloody near knee down on the tight left you were passing us on, 3 below Muldoons!
    Hey Mateys - thanks for Sat. was a nice way to spend an afternoon. gorgeous lineup in the garaage aye.

we must have been chasing each other on Sunday. I came over the hill , went back, had coffee with a charming young man in Feddy, picked up the ducista sister, did western lake, found a rather HOT guy in Marty (he was just a babe - sent him back home to his mother), did Gladdy twisities, got way laid at Gladdy, went home, washed bike, thought about all the stuff that didnt get done....what the heck!! Always tomorrow....
    Great stuff, amazing what a good service can do.
    A few leg cramps were a small price to pay - The Sheriff enjoyed every minute of it!!
    Hi

I went two weeks ago and would like to go again but I'm now at WINTEC from 5 till 7pm on Wens so can't make it, but thats only for the next couple of months so after that I'd be keen, or maybe I could shoot down after 7 but the wife but have something to say?

But I would suggest watching the LOR thread above, cause thats how I sussed the 2 rides i have ever been on (yesterdays and the week befores)
    Some people have all the fun. Me be a bit green, and a nice looking line up in the 'bike port'
    sorry mate only just saw your post but you guys are still going down to the tavern on wednesdays
    Great thread. Perhaps they should buy some gear from jetleathers.com because we really do make to suit you.........Jet Leathers, Hastings 068787949
    Deep....
    Hi

Come for a ride this Sunday if you can, I have recently got my license and a bike and these guys are really neat to ride with http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...-rides/page143 .

We went for a ride last Sunday (my first) and I had a blast, there was only 3 of us because of the v8s but i think this weeks ride willl have a few more.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by John_H
    Yeah missed a few but the instructor was pretty good. I just rode really carefully and smoothly, remembered all my indications and mirrors etc. and was sweet. I got 93 (percent I think) and the minimum pass is 80.
    good to hear, I think if you see them at the time, that is when it is important, not 10 min later (when its too late)... but I guess you would not pass the test if you crapped out so to speak... 80% interesting... will work on my observation for October! Thanks
    Yeah missed a few but the instructor was pretty good. I just rode really carefully and smoothly, remembered all my indications and mirrors etc. and was sweet. I got 93 (percent I think) and the minimum pass is 80.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_H
    Well done, I got my full today! Well done both of us!
    Awesome, tell us all about it... did you miss any dangerous objects, or cars coming at you, I heard that is part of what is required for full?
    Well done, I got my full today! Well done both of us!
    You win again. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath
    Good luck Vifferman. Sounds like fate is now on your side considering the timing. Perhaps reflect on the "good" things this will bring to you. You could take up a hobby that you can practice from a bed or chair while your recovering. This is probably going to bring your family together. And just think, no house work or chores to do!

Just keep focusing on the positive.
    Thanks Mr Dath. Hobbies.... Hmmmmm.... tiddlywinks? Knob polishing for beginners? Crochet?
    Good luck Vifferman. Sounds like fate is now on your side considering the timing. Perhaps reflect on the "good" things this will bring to you. You could take up a hobby that you can practice from a bed or chair while your recovering. This is probably going to bring your family together. And just think, no house work or chores to do!

Just keep focusing on the positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by raftn
    All Ican say is Stay positive, and good thing they found it now and not later! All the best.
    Indeed, yes indeedy!
    Thanks very much for your kind words and your support.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider
    Sometimes even good luck can be a challenge, best of luck for getting it all sorted! Cheers, John.
    Thanks, John. I appreciate your support.