View RSS Feed

splatcat

1. Is it just me or is ?

Is it just me or is this site rather complicate to go thru .Seems to be over done with catergories. If was more generalised would be more user friendly and feel more alive.
    oh well just an opinion.
    ride safe.
    cheers
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. not amused

Soooooo how pist off would you be to get a punture in rear tyre and realise tyre stuffed so get back to your flat ,park it right outside door .take wheel off after putting bike on car jacks as no main stand. next day drop off to shop to fit new one. then go to work . finish work pick up tyre and head home to fit . only to find someone has backed into bike and no one saw nothing aye.
    well my 200 dollar punture has turned into a 600 dollar repair ,replacing 1 inch to 7/8 handlebars is a prick ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. playing with ideas

well lets see what comments i get from this one . i wanted to know what it was like to ride a trike and after 35 years riding bikes around was told would hate or not be able too but with kneels starting to go thought would have a play . god damnit its not too bad aye wish was certified weilder know .
    thats life for ya lol.
  4. Riders on a storm

When I see black clouds rolling in across the sky ,
    thunder claps rumble thru my soul.
    I remember the fallen on the highway to heaven,
    forever riders on a storm.

The price of freedom should never be this high ,my deepest thoughts of sympathy go out to family and friends.
    The fallen riders will never be forgotten.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. a little bit of tlc

well since changing mind on trike job plus having to wait for another drive shaft to come from usa.thought would look at a bit of maintenance and bike had been back firing to much for my liking.timing cant be change on these bikes so must be fuel.stripped carbs and clean jets out .they were a mess .new plugs and leads .checked coils sweet as.started up and took for wee run still back firing hmmmm .took back wheel off again plus swing arm .found battery overflow had been dripping on pipes full of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Vf700clh

just picked up cheap set of mufflers and fitting them to bike but thinking makes my bum look fat lol .what ya reckon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. convert bike to trike probs hmmm

well not sure that i,ve enjoyed all the tig weilding for cert plus picking up second hand drive shaft was not my best idea for the week. just wondering how others have got along doing their converts as this my first try.