View RSS Feed

Bike & Product Reviews

Review bikes & Bike products you have owned / rided

1. Fuel Additives

Just wondering if anyone out there uses fuel additives in their bikes? If so i would like to know what ya'll use and the pros and cons of using them. Also has anyone herd of power pills? if so where do ya get them from????
  2. A scooter that will always be mint

There's no doubt about it, this is one mint scooter. As the rest of the caption says "Take it easy, for delightful time" you know this is a ride you'll enjoy.

I finally managed to get everything done properly for the VFR, and it is on it's way to me at last. As Murphy would have it though, we are right at the beginning of tsuyu, aka the rainy season. The forecast for the next three days is full-on rain, and if history is any ...
  3. Big scooter bling

For some, customizing your scooter is just as cool as customizing a bike. This one has been done up quite a bit, have to admit I liked the brake discs.
    Usually these will have a loud muffler on them - since the engine cannot be revved at will for 'look-at-me' attention like a real bike, they need to make up the difference somehow. It's kind of annoying actually because with the way the clutch works, these things are deafeningly loud even when ...
  4. Extend-o swingarm

I see bikes like this fairly regularly around Tokyo. As far as I can tell it's a TW200 with a lot of modifications to make it look as bare as possible, and then the swingarm has been changed to a longer one.
    I've seen hotted up bikes in the US with long swingarms (stupid looking imho), dunno if this is anything to do with that. Only reason I can think of to have a long swingarm like this (apart from trying to look different) would be to help ...
  5. Continental Road Test

Two thumbs Up!

Qkkid tested the new rear tyre last night on the ATNR. The test grounds were at night in fine weather but it would be interesting to find out how well the tyre copes in hot weather/hard riding conditions (if the tread rips up/marbles etc). The fact he had only done 50kms on it before leading the pack, goes to show how sticky the tyre was already. Now the next tests will have to be in wet weather and also the longetivity of the tyre..........keep ya posted.
  6. Continental Tyres

Got a new rear tyre fitted to Qkkid's ZX10R. The last one was that rooted the canvas was poking through. Went down to Motohouse (Saturn Pl, Albany) John did us a deal, got the tyre fitted on the bike all for $285. It's a Sport-Attack very similar grade to Pilot Powers so it will be interesting to see if they go the same distance. Once the front tyre gets down a bit more we'll put one on there........

Qkkid will be testing/scrubbing in the new tyre tonight on the ATNR so I'll let ...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456