View RSS Feed

mashman

1. Tobaccoooooooo

I was warned that growing them in paint pots would stunt their growth by a green thumbed fella... turned out that that's exactly what has happened. Anyhoo...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plants.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	277192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flowering.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	277193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plarnts.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	277194
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. NOW stupid, not NWO

More ramblings, heh...

NOW is a "guide" for change. NOW is the New Ordered World. Suitably ironic?

The current Government, and Governments past, have had access to every resource they require to "run" New Zealand and I believe that they do not get the maximum value from those resources in any way shape or form.

In order to be financially competitive around the globe New Zealand must make the maximum use of all of its resources.

To get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Anti-Insanity

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

1. Money is plucked out of thin air. It does not grow on trees. It is manufactured. It does not need form i.e. paper or gold etc... Its creation is authorised by some body somewhere. We didn't just find a stash of money and start passing it out. Currently we use the fractional reserve banking system to justify the creation of money. Make no mistake ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized