View RSS Feed

Sport/Road Bikes

Two wheels and sometimes one, on the tarmac

1. indicating?

I was going south on a two lane south and two lane north avenue which has a centre rasied island running full length along it....anyways there was a car indicating from the inner lane heading north wanting to turn left i was going to wait as it changed lanes and then i saw it indicating so i went right and cut it off....what made me do this well considering it indicated and was also a cop and since the car was going down the street to the police station you would assume it was going to ...
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  2. tyre

left ashburton at about 910 am freezing cold in the morning really cold a hard frost but at least not raining.
    travlled to chch to cycle treads to get a new tyre
    arrived there at about 1010 and after a hot coffee started to warm up a bit
    a bt45 tyre fitted and the mission was complete
    am really impressed with the amount of tread on the tyre i think about 2mm more than the pirelli had when it was new .
    i hope this will last a lot more kms.
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  3. new tyre

hopefully tomorrow is fine off to cycle treads to get new rear tyre.
    the pirelli sport demon on the rear has a little meat left but i find myself not impressed with the amount of use it has had
    They seem to be very soft and just dont last long enough
    I hope the bt 45 that is going on the rear will last a lot longer.
    does anyone else have a good or bad opinion of these tyres i have to admit there really good on the dry and excellent grip just not good mileage.
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  4. New bike

I bought a bike on yahoo auctions last week. This is the first time I have bought without seeing and test-riding first, so I hope it's a good deal. It should be alright though because valuation of vehicles is much fussier here than it is in NZ. Even small blemishes are often considered big issues, and the idea that some part of the vehicle would be missing or not working is a foreign concept. eg. in NZ if you are advertising a bike and the rev counter ...
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415