Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Graham
    I reckon a bit of 'Araldite' and buff and she'll be sweet Shane

A serious 'let go' that's for sure mate, the belly pan did an awesome job of containing all the shrapnel and gooo.

When does the new project turn up?
    Pick it up after Easter mate. Then I've got some plans for it
    I reckon a bit of 'Araldite' and buff and she'll be sweet Shane

A serious 'let go' that's for sure mate, the belly pan did an awesome job of containing all the shrapnel and gooo.

When does the new project turn up?
    I didn't know Wellington had good weather?
    I guess your posts are like your rides, getting longer! Good write up, so I guess you becoming a food critic reviewer as well now?
    And a great lunch at The Bach in Island Bay who held tables for us even though they were really busy and hadn't picked up my text confirming our numbers and ETA.
    I know I know... 60 odd hour week will do that. I haven't actually finished the entire trip's write up yet, but I'm doing better than Toto

I've also got a couple of blogs after the trip, only written up to half of it so far... hopefully this afternoon will be productive.
    Crikey, this blog entry took an age! Glad to hear that you didn't push the car over the edge and managed to keep the backpacker place intact this time!

Sounds like some interesting routes you took, hopefully will be able to do them myself one day!
    Now's good.

Bloody leave us hanging like that
    Daaaaaaaaaaaawg! if you know what I mean?
    27 bikes and around 35 people - a sign I think that Welly Ulysses is in pretty good heart.
    Looks like I missed another good ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin
    Home at 1046... jeez, I'd rather start a ride then Still, looks like you had a good turnout!
    Yes, well we all know that the only way to get you up for a ride at 5 in the morning is to start the ride at 3....the afternoon before!!
    Home at 1046... jeez, I'd rather start a ride then Still, looks like you had a good turnout!
    Awesome Blog, very well written, keep up the good work.
    Good idea man!! If you're interested, have a look at my Mrs blog of our Motorbike trip through Europe last year: http://www.dancinginbarefeet.com/p/europe-sights.html

It's not all about riding (the blog), but was an epic journey :P
    Just dont go all pink tutu on us...
    Good write up so far Scott, for a WIP, its worth a trip back for a look see every now and then.
    He's slacking isn't he? I'll give him a nudge (or kick) next time I see him...

So where's the rest of the report?
    Completely forgot to add the videos... Done it now.
    It's a good thing that Gremlin had some earlier practice writing up his rides! He's becoming pretty loquacious with his words now! Sounds like a great effort by TOTO on his Hornet, getting stuck into adventure riding with it.

Will have to accompany you guys next time!
Page 39 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast