Name:	New Baby instructions.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	512.6 KB 
ID:	214097

Ok I so dislike adding attachments hehe Ok I'm a dumb ass
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Must be getting soft

Today I went and ordered an Oxford Bone Dry one piece Rain suit from TSS which will arrive tomorrow.

The rain here in Wellington is not easing up and while my current riding gear keeps me warm and dry I feel the need to keep that way.

The sad thing was that I needed a 3XL and now one in Wellington had them in my petite size

Looked on line everywhere and by the time I paid postage etc it was cheaper to buy direct from TSS. Great bunch of guys in their ...
  3. Flash backs

Over the past few days I've been having musical flashbacks which has led down a phenomenal path of memories; bad and good. The days of wasted youth lol.

Ultravox
    The Cars
    David Bowe
    Bill Joel - Good night Sigon
    Paul Hardcastle - 19
    Mr Mr
    10 CC
    Cold Chisel
    Dance Exponents
    HERBS
    Mother Goose
    Black Sabath
    Alice Cooper (still listening to this)
    Journey
    Le Miserable
    ACDC
    Phantom ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  4. Specsavers

Introduction

For the record I am not in their industry. But have been a customer of OPSM for four years. Recently my glasses suffered a lethal accident and required to be replaced. I considered buying of an international website, however now know that this may be cheap but you need some exact eye measurements like distance between pupils etc.

I had heard of Specsavers and was very dubious, as it almost sounded too good to be true. I know if that’s the case then it’s ...
  5. Man Test

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet...Faggot.

2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer-- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, ...
  6. Wellington Motorcycle - Service - Update 26/02/10 Great News

Hi Team,

I have received an email from the co-owner of Wellington Motorcycles. Pasted below is a direct copy of that email... Today (26/02/10) I received a refund cheque for $247.58. To Steve and Wellington Motorcycles thank you for admitting fault and rectifying this.

I have however decline the next service at Wellington Mototcycles.

------

Hi Kenneth; after reviewing your service work it has come to my attention, that you have had the ...
  7. Wellington Motorcycle - Poor Service - Update 09/02/10

I have just talked to a mate and he had exactly the same service last month at Wellington Motorcycles . They used exactly the same parts, fuilds etc on his Bandit 1250 (and a full fairing) and he was only charged $330.

Now I am really gutted

I will be getting a copy of his Tax Invoice and presenting this to the owner.

Update and reply to previous post - Sanatised

09 Feb 2010

I have just returned from Auckland after ...

Updated 9th February 2010 at 19:18 by rustic101 (Updating)

Categories
    General Bike Ravings , Sport/Road Bikes , Personal entry , Bike & Product Reviews , General Bike Maintenance
  8. Wellington Motorcycle - Poor Service

Now I appreciate that owning a bike and servicing it is not a cheap exercise. This I was and am prepared for… However, when you are given a total quote on two separate occasions you expect that to be the cost. On each I was told the total cost would be $395(ish), not the fricking $592.43 I have just bloody paid.

My baby has just had its 12,000k service. I have got home and am still fuming! Not only has the ‘required work’ (ref service manual in front of me), not been done, but that ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast