View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rioting Muslims in Aussie

There lies the biggest problem.
    Mel was clearly correct in his drunken assertions.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What a long road of Prep III

10.30 the night before a meet and the scramble to prep the bikes and load up is finally over.

Ended up swapping the fairing, tank and seat on Ikasu with Wanisami to tidy her up. I found an RG50 fairing which I put on Wanisami for shits and giggles and with the longer seat, number boards and tank she looks like a classic retro bucket.paint job even works.

Oh well off to laa laa land before a delightful 5.45am start.

I'll post some photos as soon as I ...
  3. a little bit of tlc

well since changing mind on trike job plus having to wait for another drive shaft to come from usa.thought would look at a bit of maintenance and bike had been back firing to much for my liking.timing cant be change on these bikes so must be fuel.stripped carbs and clean jets out .they were a mess .new plugs and leads .checked coils sweet as.started up and took for wee run still back firing hmmmm .took back wheel off again plus swing arm .found battery overflow had been dripping on pipes full of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What a long road of Prep II

As always buckets are being pulled apart and rebuilt;

ISSHAU; tyres fitted, sump plug wired but have changed the mudguard to a longer one. Biker Bee had a great time sticking decals and her numbers on to the bike

ZENSEN; Parts being pulled off and paint job touched up. Biker Bee tried to ride her but the bike really is to heavy for her and she fell over so we'll probably use Isshau for the enduro. Have found a front fairing and new race seat for her, which I'll be getting ...
  5. 1. Biker Blog! How original.

SO. First entry. The day I signed up to Kiwibiker and the day after I got my class 6 learner licence.
    On friday (7th sep, 2012) I got my Basic Handling Skills certificate (BHS) from Warren Joyce who is a very good teacher, I would highly recommend him to anyone else. Seeing as he is the only BHS instructor in Dunedin I figured I better get my cert from him. The price was a bit steep though; I paid for a brief instructor lesson (seeing as though my skills on a bike were limited to off-road ...
  6. Better running

Had a bit more time to look at things. F5Dave came round and we started it up and looked and poked a bit and lit it up with a timing light.
    Dave made suggestions and went home to finish his bike and I got into following the suggestions.
    With the multiple minor tweaks done I fired it up again.

Runs pretty sweet. Revs up OK, too slow on the back-off but that could change with timing/advance curve/jetting changes.

It all looks close. Lack of money says ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Clutch replacment

hello been awhile no am still working on the bike its up to wof/ standred

The body fairings look horrible as ever but determinded i get replacment parts once i get the money

And b find somone that can make them . i got guy in germany but that like grand for everthing.

Okay am not perosn that likes things when know there not the best so after noticed ever since been ridding

the bike the clutch didnt seem 100% , it changes gears fine smoth ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02677.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	269465  
  8. Vf700clh

just picked up cheap set of mufflers and fitting them to bike but thinking makes my bum look fat lol .what ya reckon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized