View RSS Feed

General Bike Ravings

Biker culture, politics and general issues.

1. Sushi delivery bike

Ahh, the cub. These bikes are all over the place here. Not quite so common for pizza delivery (those 3 wheel 'bikes' are mostly used for that) but for anything else it's often a cub - mail, newspapers, ramen, sushi... this is one that I snapped on my way to get my lunch (no, not sushi) today. It's looking particularly rusty in the carry-rack area but still does the job.
    Actually now that I think about it, it's odd that cubs are barely used ...
  2. New bike

I bought a bike on yahoo auctions last week. This is the first time I have bought without seeing and test-riding first, so I hope it's a good deal. It should be alright though because valuation of vehicles is much fussier here than it is in NZ. Even small blemishes are often considered big issues, and the idea that some part of the vehicle would be missing or not working is a foreign concept. eg. in NZ if you are advertising a bike and the rev counter ...
  3. Qkchk tinkers with her ARROWS

As some of you know, I have a set of ARROWS pipes on my R1. I have replaced the pipes from the Cat converter back. On Tues, I am going to have some of the packing taken out the pipes to give me some much wanted nice noises'. (I hope) The stock pipes were almost as quiet as a Goldwing and the ARROWS have given me a bit more decibels (and a tiny wee bit more BHP) but it still not as loud as some other branded pipes..... why ARROWS? Cause I got them at a good price, so had no choice which brand. ...
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100