• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:25 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Unopened brake fluid shelf life?

Thread Starter: SaferRides

Pretty much what the thread title says. There is a variety of opinions for opened containers, but little info on how long you should keep unopened fluid. I have some that was made in 10/2017 and am hesitant to use it.

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 06:31 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
  • ACC protest t-shirt run II

ACC protest t-shirts.

Orders now closed.

Shirt type: Standard or Girls fitted.
    Size: XS - 5XL
    ACC Logo: Front or Back
    Opposite side print: KB Logo, KB name or nothing
    Your delivery address and most important, your KB member name.

Shirts are $20 +$6 p&p.
    KB name print is $5 extra.
    KB logo printing is free.

Don't forget to wear your shirt over your leathers every time you go out on your bike.

This article was originally published in forum thread: ACC protest t-shirt run II started by SpankMe View original post
    Comments 32 Comments
      RobP -
      Has anyone else not yet received their shirts?? We're still waiting on ours =(
      Trudes -
      I haven't got mine, but I just assumed that due to the many public holiday days we've just had that the printers haven't done them yet (as they're on holiday/closed) or that due to the same reasons they haven't been sorted/sent/delivered yet. I'm sure they'll turn up once everyone gets back to work.
      Fatt Max -
      Yep, dont have mine yet but I'm also waiting on other stuff that is no doubt caught up in the holiday backlog

Hope my copies of Fat Chicks Down Under turn up soon, me nads are like watee melons.......
      SpankMe -
      Printers reopened today and they said shirts will be done this week. So all going well, Gif and myself will be packing them this weekend ready to send on Monday.
      sunhuntin -
      legend. thats good timing, cos i ordered one for a co worker, and he will back at work next week. lol.
      reemit -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      Printers reopened today and they said shirts will be done this week. So all going well, Gif and myself will be packing them this weekend ready to send on Monday.
      Thanks Mate!
      Beemer -
      Good to hear, one of the ones I ordered was for a Christmas present!
      SpankMe -
      Posted a whole bunch of packages yesterday. Shirts with names printed go to another printer Monday.
      sunhuntin -
      my co workers one arrived today... cheers spank... hes really pleased with it!
      Beemer -
      My two arrived today, thanks.
      Kingfish -
      Mine arrived today, All good thanks heaps.
      Fatt Max -
      Got mine today mate, cheers.....
      Beemer -
      Haven't looked all through all the posts to check, but has anyone else noticed where the shirts were made? Haiti! I kid you not - THE most unlikely place I would have expected them to come from!
      danielle -
      Recieved my shirt the other day and love it, VERY happy and many thanks to whoever decided to do the girls tops becuz mine fits perfectly and i plan on wearing it to uni etc etc cuz it looks awesome!
      turtleman -
      Got mine yesterday - looks good !

Thanks!
      Maha -
      Arrived home today from two weeks at the beach, opened the parcel, and tried on my new shirt, Mom said ''you look like a homo''....
      XL?... should have got 3XL cos' the one I got is as snug as a condom, but it should fit Anne....
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
      Arrived home today from two weeks at the beach, opened the parcel, and tried on my new shirt, Mom said ''you look like a homo''....
      XL?... should have got 3XL cos' the one I got is as snug as a condom, but it should fit Anne....
      Hang on to it as I do have a few shirts left over. I'll check when I get home.
      Maha -
      Hang on to it as I do have a few shirts left over. I'll check when I get home.
      Thanks Spank, I'll do that.

In fact, the XL fits Mom perfectly, if you have a shirt in the biggest size, I will swap with the the S size cos that should fit a six year old.
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
      Thanks Spank, I'll do that.

In fact, the XL fits Mom perfectly, if you have a shirt in the biggest size, I will swap with the the S size cos that should fit a six year old.
      The closest I have is a 4XL.
      Maha -
      The closest I have is a 4XL.
      Deal, wanna swap an S for a 4XL?