• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: diesel pig Today, 20:37 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 04:55 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: jim.cox Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

Another (road) litre bike bites the dust in Europe

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

The R1 and R1M are being dropped from the road bike line up in Europe, like the GSXR before it. Euro 5+ emission laws and dwindling sales are the main, if not only, reasons. Like the R6 there will be a track only version. https://www.rideapart.com/news/709594/yamaha-r1-r1m-discontinued-europe/ ...

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 16:56 Go to last post
    Laava

Ducati Cadet/Mountaineer

Thread Starter: Laava

I am interested in finding parts, a wreck, or even a complete machine for my next rebuild project. A mint one could sell for approx $5-8k based on recent overseas sales I found online thanks in advance! Al.

Last Post By: Laava Today, 19:08 Go to last post
  • Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club website now on line...

Oh well, be rude not to I suppose,

The Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club are round and proud to announce that the official website is now live and on line in webland.

Check it out here

www.fatbikersmc.com

Feel free to wobble in any time you like for the latest FBMC news, event information, ride reports and other stupidity that we will try our hardest to get up to. You can also fill in your contact details to subscribe to our newsletter ‘Eat The Road’ which again is packed full of…..erm….well, you know.

Thanks all,

Take care, ride safe and eat well……
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club website now on line... started by Fatt Max View original post
    Comments 51 Comments
      MSTRS:Me -
      Like the tea ad says..."He is brilliant man..."
      Phreak -
      Awesome work!
      Blatman -
      That is phatt!!
      Highlander -
      I like it.

As I posted in the PIES thread:

So according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_Day today is International Pi-e day, I nominate that we do a Southern Hemisphere Pi-e day on July 22 (22/7) as it is a more accurate approximation of the mathematical number, but also a half decent excuse to visit the bakery (if such a thing was required).
      scissorhands -
      Are any food tips eg: shops with good pies, beer reviews etc, are these available to those who are only a bit fat?

I just lost some weight, and I'm feeling insecure, as you can well imagine, but I'm still an XL, if that improves my eligibility.

In Queen St $5 lamb or chicken on rice with salad and humus or a kebab, normally $10!. Henderson shops sit down Indian curry, not bad and only $5. I'm willing to share....
      Highlander -
      Quote Originally Posted by scissorhands View Post
      I just lost some weight, and I'm feeling insecure...

Don't panic, I found it.

The vibe I pick up is all good food tips are welcomed.
      mrmeal -
      Quote Originally Posted by scissorhands View Post

In Queen St $5 lamb or chicken on rice with salad and humus or a kebab, normally $10!.
      Oh you are so right an on a winner with the lovely Kebab. I'm a solid starter for that on Queen. Going to let you in on a secret...Kebabs on queen do that deal, opposite Civic theatre down from St james. Further up the Street , same side of the road next to the sandwhich joint is another place doing the same deal. Sniffed that one out when the other was standing room only packed. Nothing should delay the food beyond reason!
      Fatt Max -
      Blimey, this is getting good you guys,

Thanks to all of you who have signed up on the website. Newsletters and information requested will be emailed out to you all by Wednesday. I would have done it today but I was in Wellington celebrating National PI Day, very emotional it was.

Thanks again all, drop in any time
      banditrider -
      As part of the Southern Cross I undertook the sampling of a number of pies from around the country. A couple of forgettable service station ones but the Venison pie I had in Riverton was particularly good!
      Fatt Max -
      Quote Originally Posted by banditrider View Post
      As part of the Southern Cross I undertook the sampling of a number of pies from around the country. A couple of forgettable service station ones but the Venison pie I had in Riverton was particularly good!
      Have you got an address of the place where you found this marvel, I will add it (with your permission) to the FBMC Gastro Guide currently under way
      banditrider -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
      Have you got an address of the place where you found this marvel, I will add it (with your permission) to the FBMC Gastro Guide currently under way
      I'm pretty sure it was this place (well this building). Can't remember the signage about it being a lolly shop so it must have changed into a pie-providing cafe since Goggle went through the deep South.
      Fatt Max -
      Quote Originally Posted by banditrider View Post
      I'm pretty sure it was this place (well this building). Can't remember the signage about it being a lolly shop so it must have changed into a pie-providing cafe since Goggle went through the deep South.
      Cheers dude, I'll add it in

Might earn you a free feed next time you are in eh
      DrunkenMistake -
      Haha this sounds pretty good,
      Ashame its an up north thing
      Fatt Max -
      Nah mate, its all over. If you fancy getting a few bods together and do the same then go for it mate, all good
      DrunkenMistake -
      I think im the only fat biker I know haha, im a bit of an odd one out on a sports bike
      Fatt Max -
      Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMistake View Post
      I think im the only fat biker I know haha, im a bit of an odd one out on a sports bike
      fat biker on a sports bike.....thats shear talent mate, nice one
      DrunkenMistake -
      Haha, some how it works out, worst part is im only 5'4 Ahaha
      NedKellley -
      Awesome Max!!!
      The missus has threatened to post a picture of me and out me!!! But hey...inside every skinny biker is a fat biker trying to get out!!!!
      Ride safe, free and full all!!

Ned
      Gearup -
      Let's celebrate being unhealthy. Great image for the rest of us!
      creature -
      this is f**king awsome, CREATURE is looking forward to joining his fellow pie eaters on the road.