• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: diesel pig Today, 20:37 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 04:55 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: jim.cox Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

Another (road) litre bike bites the dust in Europe

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

The R1 and R1M are being dropped from the road bike line up in Europe, like the GSXR before it. Euro 5+ emission laws and dwindling sales are the main, if not only, reasons. Like the R6 there will be a track only version. https://www.rideapart.com/news/709594/yamaha-r1-r1m-discontinued-europe/ ...

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 16:56 Go to last post
    Laava

Ducati Cadet/Mountaineer

Thread Starter: Laava

I am interested in finding parts, a wreck, or even a complete machine for my next rebuild project. A mint one could sell for approx $5-8k based on recent overseas sales I found online thanks in advance! Al.

Last Post By: Laava Today, 19:08 Go to last post
  • Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club do 'Nuthin' Much..."

Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club
    Do

“Nuthin’ Much”

Join the Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club for a spot of brunch, a ‘Brainy Biker’ quiz and……well…..nuthin’ much really….yeah……..

When: Sunday 1st May 2011

Where: L&P Café, 2 Seymour Street, Paeroa
    (Park across road from cafe)

Time: 11.00am for brunch

Details: Buffet brunch of $15 a head, $1 from each brunch sold will be donated the CHCH Quake appeal.

“Brainy Biker” quiz to test your knowledge of motorcycles and food

Quiz result prize giving (The 'Brainy Biker' Trophy....oohhhhh…)

Big group pic by the big L & P bottle

…….then do nuthin’ much…..

Entry Fee For Quiz: What ever you like, all entry fees will be donated to the Christchurch Quake appeal

It would be great to see as many riders as possible from all over to attend this brain busting and waistline stretching event.....

Auckland riders will be meeting at 9.00am for 9.30am start at BP Papakura on the day. If anyone wants to set up a group ride from their neck of the woods then feel free, just post the details in this thread

You can register your attendance here: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...2011-5-1&c=all

Be good to do that just to make sure the cafe dont run short of saussies hasshises and beans , know what I mean...
    If you need any further information, contact Fatt Max at fatbikersmc@gmail.com

So get your bike gear on, polish off your eating head and give the brain a tweak. Its all on to do, well, nuthin' much..........
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club do 'Nuthin' Much..." started by Fatt Max View original post
    Comments 44 Comments
      caseye -
      Can't have the too tall to be a hobit OFFICIALLY get all the fun. I'm inn too.
      kinger -
      Looking forward to it, but crossing fingers. may bring a few with me.
      MadDuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
      Can't have the too tall to be a hobit OFFICIALLY get all the fun.
      You will keep sunshine. I will get you when you are least expecting it
      Andy Collins -
      Cheers for the effort team.We still getting shaken most days and you need a super motard or trail bike to enjoy riding the port hills down here so we appreciate the support.
      skinman -
      me & the missus will c u at the BP.
      hellokitty -
      I am trying to convince mr helllokitty to come....
      Fatt Max -
      Cheers Skinman, see you giys there.

Kitty, I can always make the 'nude on your doorstep' threat if that will convince MR Kitty...
      Fatt Max -
      Ooh I say, only a week to go before we do nuthin' much eh.

The quiz is all finalised, 10 questions on bikes and 10 questions on food, it will be a minter...!! The brainy biker trophy has been polished and there will be some very exclusive Fat Biker essential road trip packs given away as spot prizes, so it's all on my lovelies.

Have a great week eh...
      mrmeal -
      okay the time draws near and lunch awaits..... How many takers do we think we might have on the Aucklanders rampage south?
      Fatt Max -
      Well, not too sure on that, reckon 15-20 bikes from Auckland maybe.

The Christian Bikers are meeting at BP Papakura as well on Sunday for a big ride, maybe we can encourage a few of them to join us.....

We shall see on the day big man, it will be a larf anyroadupwards....
      MadDuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
      The Christian Bikers are meeting at BP Papakura as well on Sunday for a big ride....
      They can say 'grace' for us
      Maha -
      Grace at McDonalds.
      Fatt Max -
      Mc Grace perhaps....
      mrmeal -
      .....we'll be the ones over there on the side that look like Grimace.. only not as much Purple.

Grand, Nat and I are there. hope to be parked around 9 and queuing for the body fuel about 9:03 (McDS)
      Fatt Max -
      Dont go too made on it bro, big feed lined up at the L&P for 11.00am......mind you, we are fat bikers.....

Scrub that remark, oops.....
      kinger -
      I did the "register" thing, but I've got three mates coming as well. Can't register them, so have a word with the cook please Maxx!
      Oh, and if anyone else is running up from hereabouts, we're leaving Wairake BP at 8.30. 2 XJRs and 2 Gixxers.
      Murray -
      Another 2 (maybe 4) coming from Hams. Just caught up with caseye in his new Quasi leather jacket and he will be there tomorrow as well
      Fatt Max -
      No worries. be great to see you all,

Bring full heads of knowledge and empty bellies for brunch

.....ah, and a pen....
      MadDuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
      Just caught up with caseye in his new Quasi leather jacket and he will be there tomorrow as well
      He looks hot! I have seen the photographic evidence.
      hellokitty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
      Just caught up with caseye in his new Quasi leather jacket and he will be there tomorrow as well
      Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck View Post
      He looks hot! I have seen the photographic evidence.
      Pic please!!!!!!! put them on FB Cherie... I probably won't make it tomorrow as I am sick - have a head cold Not to keen to go for a long ride when the old brain isn't working properly...