• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: jato Today, 19:42 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 04:55 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: jim.cox Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

Another (road) litre bike bites the dust in Europe

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

The R1 and R1M are being dropped from the road bike line up in Europe, like the GSXR before it. Euro 5+ emission laws and dwindling sales are the main, if not only, reasons. Like the R6 there will be a track only version. https://www.rideapart.com/news/709594/yamaha-r1-r1m-discontinued-europe/ ...

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 16:56 Go to last post
    Laava

Ducati Cadet/Mountaineer

Thread Starter: Laava

I am interested in finding parts, a wreck, or even a complete machine for my next rebuild project. A mint one could sell for approx $5-8k based on recent overseas sales I found online thanks in advance! Al.

Last Post By: Laava Today, 19:08 Go to last post
  • Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club - the event that will solve your election problems...

...and you may even get into someone else's pants....

Yes indeed peeps, its time for

Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club Election Year Special

To celebrate 2011 as an election year, Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club are staging a ride to the Beehive......well, a beehive....but it is full of irritating insects that will sting you as quick as look at you.....

When: Sunday 26th June 2011

Where: The Honey Centre
    7 Perry Road
    Warkworth

Then onto:

The Great Dessert Cafe
    260 Mahurangi Road West
    Pohuehue

Time: 10.30am at the Honey Centre for a look at the Beehive, a Honey Ice cream and the FBMC "Who's Pants Are These?" fundraising raffle.

Then......

Off to the Great Dessert Cafe where Gastromrider has invited us to have a coffee and more desert while he talks about food, biking and any election problems you may have

Ok, what do I need?:

• A pair of undies with your name written on them (they dont have to be your undies but can they at least be clean)
    • Entry fee donation for the undies raffle
    • Some money for ice cream, coffee and desert

And what are we doing this?: Well, like every FBMC event, this is to raise a few bucks for charity. This time the proceeds will be donated to the Child Cancer appeal

Get a bunch of lardy riders together and meet us there for an unforgettable day out. You never know who's pants you will be getting into....

Final meeting point for riders will be outside Burger King at the BP Dairy Flat, 9.30am for a 10.00am start
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club - the event that will solve your election problems... started by Fatt Max View original post
    Comments 22 Comments
      Mal1975 -
      A big thanks to all that attend, I am unfortunately not in your area but I know first hand the Awesome support that the Child Cancer Foundation gives to both the patient AND the family. My daughter was diagnosed 2 years ago with leukaemia. she is still on drugs and will be for about another 6 months yet. So once again a big big thankyou for donating to a very worthy cause
      allycatz -
      With or without crotches
      Scuba_Steve -
      ohh man I thought this was going to be about eating politicians in a pie, imagine my disappointment
      jtzzr -
      Might be keen , get our mutual friend Mark to attend Fatt M.
      DEVVIL -
      Will see if I can get the day off
      Hawk -
      hi there Max

wish I could be there, watch out for the queens that maybe in that beehive

good luck mate
      Fatt Max -
      Yes indeed my lovelies,

Those lovely fat bikers covering the Nelson and Blenheim areas of our fine land are running their fundraiser on the same day (26th June 2011), details as follows:

Nelson & Blenheim crew meet at Rai Valley Cafe at11am, ride to Okiwi Bay where there is a shop with food, continue riding the sounds till we run out of tar seal or have had enough.
      Returning to Rai Valley for more food and drink before ride home.
      Nelson Fat Bikers meet across road from KFC 10am
      Blenheim Fat Bikers Shell Springlands 10am

If you need any further info on this ride, contact our lovely people for the area via email on asylem3@hotmail.co.nz
      oneofsix -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
      Yes indeed my lovelies,

Those lovely fat bikers covering the Nelson and Blenheim areas of our fine land are running their fundraiser on the same day (26th June 2011), details as follows:

Nelson & Blenheim crew meet at Rai Valley Cafe at11am, ride to Okiwi Bay where there is a shop with food, continue riding the sounds till we run out of tar seal or have had enough.
      Returning to Rai Valley for more food and drink before ride home.
      Nelson Fat Bikers meet across road from KFC 10am
      Blenheim Fat Bikers Shell Springlands 10am

If you need any further info on this ride, contact our lovely people for the area via email on asylem3@hotmail.co.nz
      oh so sad, Unless it really means Nelson Fat Bikers meet at KFC for Breaky through morning tea, depart from across the road at 10 am
      Otherwise it would just be torture worse than waterboarding. The aroma of fat and spices drifting across to all those rubbling tummies.
      Bodir -
      Looks like I am in, and I will bring a pillion to make up for my SX shape Together we should fit the criteria
      Bodir -
      Looks like I am in, and I will bring a pillion to make up for my SX shape Together we should fit the criteria
      Fatt Max -
      ---STOP PRESS--

Back by popular demand, The FBMC Brainy Biker Quiz....!!

Yes folks, as well as the pants raffle we will also be having another quiz just like the Nuthin' Much run.

This will be a brain stretching extravaganza, 10 questions on NZ Politics and 10 questions on food. So, if you know your Treaties from your sweeties, you should be on to win one of the two fantastic prizes on offer.

Entry to this Mensa endorsed event is by donation....

......and dont forget to bring a pen.......
      Fatt Max -
      ELECTION SPECIAL FUNDRAISER - 26.06.2011 - CHANGE OF VENUE

With regards to the Election Special Fundraiser Run on 26th June 2011, unfortunatley the Honey Centre in Warkworth are behind with their rennovation works meaning the venue will not be available for us on the 26th.

But never fear, the lovely people at the Cider Shed Cafe in Wark...worth are more than happy to host us. They have a great menu and are also taking part in the Gastromriders T Shirt challenge, so if any of you have the shirt take this as an oppotunity to get your card stamped.

Check out the Cider Shed Cafe here: http://www.thecidershed.co.nz/thecidershed.html

The cafe is located at 182 State Highway 1, Warkworth.

Those of you who want to ride there as part of a group, the meeting place and time stays the same, ie BP Dairy Flat outside the Burger King at 9.30am for a 10am start.

Remember to bring a pen for the quiz and a pair of undies for the raffle.

Once we are done there, its all over to the Gastromriders place for more fun, frivolity (and possibly some live music......)

Email me if you have any queries, otherwise see you all on the 26th

Take Care, Ride Safe and Eat Well,

Mark 'Fatt Max' Hill
      faulty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bodir View Post
      If Nelson bikers want breaky first then come early but need to be leavin around 10.15am to meet us Blenheim folk in Rai Valley.
      mrmeal -
      okay! must remember my gastrom shirt and underwear..... see you all this weekend!
      caseye -
      I see that the Germans are coming, No, not they're coming, they're coming along.
      Be good to see you Colonel.
      jaffaonajappa -
      Could hold it at the Navel and family bar in the city...opening night specials on this Weekend.

They have chicken breasts and hamburger buns...without the chicken or hamburgers.

http://www.facebook.com/CalendarGirlsAKL?ref=ts
      hellokitty -
      Thanks Mark for a great day! I now have the Stig's undies!!!!! Was a great bunch of people and a great way to christen the new bike on it's first group ride and second ever outing with me
      MadDuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
      I now have the Stig's undies!!!!!
      I hope he knows
      Foghorn -
      Excellent day out, Great to meet new people.

Well Done, Can't wait for the next one on Waiheke.
      caseye -
      Mark ya great big Fat barstard! cheers bruv for a bloody awesome days out.
      The quiz was won by another brainy lady and did ya notice that ol Tinky baby is always there at the top end?
      Sorry I could not stay and play but the coal burner called.
      Shes looking very smart wiv her new light bulbs and things.
      Great day out , brilliant turn out and people you did yourselves proud today, the charity we supported to day got a hell of a lot form a relatively small bunch.
      A great bunch though to be fair.
      Pleasure riding with you all, Kitty, great bike mateeeeeeeeeeeeeee.