• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 15:38 Go to last post
  • "Make My Day" Charity Ride 24/07/2011

Thank you to all those who attended our Make My Day Charity ride 2011.
    If you would like to veiw some photos or are keen to read up about the ride please visit www.theredeemed.org.
    If yo would like to purchase a DVD email billhohepa@xtra.co.nz or watch cue TV thats freeveiw chanel 23/ Sky chanel 110 @ 2pm this Saturday.
    We raised $4,450.00 on the day plus we had 2 late donations of $110.00 bringing the final total to $4,560.00.
    Thanks to all those who donated
    Anthony

Lisa Mari Jeptha is only 11 years old and she has picked her own coffin.
    She has muscular dystrophy and is not expected to live much longer, Please support our ride, to assist this family.

Andrew Stroud will be leading the ride, hopefully on his racing suzuki we are tying to get an exemption for him to ride it on the road.
    The riders will meet@ DPC @ 10:30am on Sunday the 24th of July.

We will do a small loop then head of to the speed show in Greenlane.
    VIP Parking right outside the main show room

$300.00 credit at DPC to be won
    A set of PIRELLI motorcycle tyres to be won for your bike.
    A set of GT Radial car tyres.
    So much more please visit www.tires.co.nz or www.theredeemed.org to find out more.
    The ride is only $30.00 this includes the speedshow entry.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Make My Day Charity Ride started by Anthony Wright View original post
    Comments 21 Comments
      chanceyy -
      fixed the broken url link and its on the front page .. good luck
      ynot slow -
      My way of thought is someones' always worse off,yep having a few health issues myself,but nothing compared to this,best wishes to family from me.
      Motorcycle Recovery -
      Hey Guys, just posted this on our facebook page. I will be back in touch as to whether we will be able to attend.
      StoneY -
      My nephew has this extremely nasty disease, he has made it to age 18 and is totally quadriplegic now..... my thoughts to the family and hope the ride was a total success.
      hellokitty -
      Hey Anthony, was good to have a quick chat the other day, am trying to round up some bikers for this ride - great cause!
      hellokitty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
      Happy to publicise this ride through the FBMC as well, no worries
      Max, do we have a posse of Fat Bikers or what? - Will message you on FB
      jaffaonajappa -
      im going....but with a bunch of non-KBers.. :/
      Paul in NZ -
      Great cause and good effort getting out there and showing you care. Honestly, this stuff matters so a heartfelt well done - I wish we could do more to support you all....
      DEVVIL -
      Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
      Max, do we have a posse of Fat Bikers or what? - Will message you on FB
      This Fat Bikers in. I did the ride in 09 it was wet and worth it
      Anthony keep up the good work and lets hope for some good weather and a good turn out.
      Will post on FB
      BAY CITY MOTORCYCLES -
      Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Wright View Post
      Lisa Mari Jeptha is only 11 years old and she has picked her own coffin.
      She has muscular dystrophy and is not expected to live much longer, Please support our ride, to assist this family.
      Andrew Stroud will be leading the ride, hopefully on his racing suzuki we are tying to get an exemption for him to ride it on the road.
      The riders will meet@ DPC @ 10:30am on Sunday the 24th of July.
      We will do a small loop then head of to the speed show in Greenlane.
      VIP Parking right outside the main show room
      $300.00 credit at DPC to be won
      A set of PIRELLI motorcycle tyres to be won for your bike.
      A set of GT Radial car tyres.
      So much more please visit www.tires.co.nz or www.theredeemed.org to find out more.
      The ride is only $30.00 this includes the speedshow entry.
      Any chance you have a PDF or Word Doc that I can print out and display in store?
      More than happy to promote such worthy causes
      The Lone Rider -
      I have chucked it on the events page of the newest magazine issue.
      Anthony Wright -
      Well Guys it is Anthony here from Drury performance Centre, don't miss out on this run, it is going to be fantastic, rain or shine.
      The giveaways are huge, and the atmosphere will be cool, sure it would be nice to wait for the sun to come.
      Unfortunately we do not have that luxury, as Lisa doesn't have long.
      So please come along because mean while a little girl waits.
      Anthony Wright -
      Quote Originally Posted by BAY CITY MOTORCYCLES View Post
      Any chance you have a PDF or Word Doc that I can print out and display in store?
      More than happy to promote such worthy causes
      Sorry about not responding sooner.
      If you still want something to put in store simply print off the home page of either www.tires.co.nz or www.theredeemed.org.
      If that isn't suitable then please email me on drurytires@hotmail.com and i will get something to you thanks Anthony 0212252142.
      Nat -
      So do we just turn up with $30 or do we have to pre register to get the tickets to the speedshow?
      Anthony Wright -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
      So do we just turn up with $30 or do we have to pre register to get the tickets to the speedshow?
      Yes $30.00 gets you into the show, you DONT pay again.
      After the small country loop ride, we ride from the Papakura on ramp to Greenlane.
      We will then all ride through into the Arena at Greenlane and do a loop in front of the crowd, after that hopefully Andrew Stroud will pop a wheelie or two on Neils Aprilla.
      We will then park up right out side the main Palivion.
      Stroud will Judge the best bike, and the benefactor will be blessed with a $300.00 credit note to be spent at DPC.The Pirellis/the GT Radials/the track days and the full amount of money raised for Lisa Marie Jeptha will then be handed over at the DPC site.
      insane1 -
      just wondering how many do we have for this ride so far ,may be bringing 1 or 2 with me on sun.
      hellokitty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Wright View Post
      hopefully Andrew Stroud will pop a wheelie or two on Neils Aprilla.
      Neil was telling me that Andrew Stroud would be riding his Aprilia!
      I have seen this Aprilia do excellent wheelies before (usually when leaving my house)
      Should be a great day - lots of awesome prizes to win, and for a great cause! I hope lots of money is raised for Lisa!
      Motorcycle Recovery -
      Hi Guys, I'll be there tomorrow. Looking forward to another great ride for a great cause! Gonna have to break into mother natures office tonight and lock the weather switch into sunshine mode for the day!!! see y'all there!
      hellokitty -
      Just got back from this ride - was a good turnout, a bit wet, but a good ride out from Drury Performance Centre to Karaka and then on to the speedshow. I hope lots of money was raised!
      Anthony Wright -
      Thanks to all those who attended our Make My Day charity ride, we really appreciate the fact that you turned up regardless of the dodgy weather.
      If you would like to see some pictures or read about the ride visit www.theredeemed.org or you can purchase DVDs by emailing billhohepa@xtra.co.nz these are for sale deleivered to your house for only $20.00
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget

LED headlamps and foglamps (Votes: 13)

1. I have no problems with others lights (Votes: 0)

2. I’m constantly blinded by bright lights and hate night driving (Votes: 2)

3. Some newer vehicles are too high intensity lighting (Votes: 5)

4. Just hate poorly adjusted lights (Votes: 8)

5. I’m too busy looking at phone to notice (Votes: 0)

6. I’ve illegally modified my lights and dont care (Votes: 0)

7. I ride around on full beam not caring that people can’t see my indicators (Votes: 0)

8. I’m a bat and just use sonar (Votes: 0)