• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 10:00 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 07:26 Go to last post
    Tokerau boy

Is there anybody here ?

Thread Starter: Tokerau boy

It’s very quiet 🤐 , I did read about the motorcycle touring Parts of NZ may add one next month when it stops raining

Last Post By: JacksColdSweat Today, 12:14 Go to last post
  • WIMA Auckland 8th Annual Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride 2nd October 2011

WIMA Auckland present the 8th Annual 2011 Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride
    Proudly supporting The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation.

All motorcyclists, women, men, trikes and scooters welcome.

Date: Sunday 2nd October 2011
    Venue: Auckland Netball Centre Car Park, 7 Allison Ferguson Drive, St Johns, Auckland
    Depart: 10.30am sharp!
    End: Western Springs Stadium Car Park
    Badges: $10.00
    T Shirts: $20.00
    Raffle: $5.00
    BBQ: $2.00

Queries: Julez 021 614 646 or visit www.wima.org.nz
    This article was originally published in forum thread: WIMA Auckland 8th Annual Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride 2nd October 2011 started by Lucyloo View original post
    Comments 34 Comments
      jade911 -

just uploaded my vid of the pink ribbon ride
      hellokitty -
      Quote Originally Posted by jade911 View Post

just uploaded my vid of the pink ribbon ride
      I am there at 30 seconds on the white Harley and the pink mohawk on a black helmet!!!!!!!!
      hellokitty -
      Was a great day today, all different types of people coming together for a good cause - shame there was one group whose attitude spoiled it.
      Loved the big tough guys buying the pink t-shirts always the scary looking ones that are so friendly and approachable.
      Motorcycle Recovery -
      What a great day, yet again well organised and lots of supporters despite the weather!
      It was great to see such a range of bikes and from the recovery side we were a little bit busier this year but only five bikes reporting problems to me and of those only two required a lift home
      Thanks for the invitation to attend again, we always have lots of fun on these charity rides.
      See y'all again next year!
      Kevin
      hellokitty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycle Recovery View Post
      the recovery side we were a little bit busier this year but only five bikes reporting problems to me and of those only two required a lift home
      Thanks Kevin for the moral support at the begining of the ride... (white Harley that had no spark) It did the same thing later when I wanted to go home! Thanks to Fat Max and Caseye (and Dave) for getting me going again!
      Motorcycle Recovery -
      Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
      Thanks Kevin for the moral support at the begining of the ride... (white Harley that had no spark) It did the same thing later when I wanted to go home! Thanks to Fat Max and Caseye (and Dave) for getting me going again!
      haha no worries, thats what I'm here for Let me know if you need a hand to get her in to be looked at, looks like the weather this week is going to turn nasty on us.
      Hanne -
      A few pictures are now up on the KiwiRider website

Thanks to all the WIMA ladies and their minions for a great ride!
      Little Miss Trouble -
      Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
      Was a great day today, all different types of people coming together for a good cause - shame there was one group whose attitude spoiled it.
      Loved the big tough guys buying the pink t-shirts always the scary looking ones that are so friendly and approachable.
      Told ya chicky, don't focus on those few but rather the hundreds of others who turned out to make the day a success once again

Quote Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
      A few pictures are now up on the KiwiRider website

Thanks to all the WIMA ladies and their minions for a great ride!
      I didn't realise just how bright my hair was until I saw photos with the WIMA hi-viz vests in the background!

Fantastic day once again, found myself wishing my Nan was still mobile enough to join the survivors who rode as pillion, sadly I think even a cruiser would be too difficult for her now, even if she does still joke about nicking my R6 for a ride!
      Blackbird -
      Loved every minute of it and a fantastic cause. I came round from Coromandel to help marshalling with the Institute of Advanced Motorists. I'm second from the left with the fetching pink hi-viz to go with the silver and black leathers

Would love to come again next year - what a blast!

Roger Fleming has some great pictures on his blog: http://rogerfleming-raftnn.blogspot....bbon-ride.html
      MadDuck -
      It as a fantastic day thats for sure.

Its always great to see everyone dressing in Pink and getting into the spirit of it and werent the crowd on Quay Street just awesome?
      hellokitty -
      Great pictures - Roger Fleming!
      That is my bike in the third photo with the pink butterfly on the sissy bar of my Harley, and that is me in the pink jacket in photo 11
      A great day and a great cause! Proud to be a WIMA chick!
      Fatt Max -
      A brilliant event, had a great time with great people all for a great cause.

Good onya WIMA and your supporters for organising the event and good on all the riders who turned out on the day.

Proud to have been there, thanks all
      Trojan -
      BIG DAY
      Trojan -
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget

LED headlamps and foglamps (Votes: 13)

1. I have no problems with others lights (Votes: 0)

2. I’m constantly blinded by bright lights and hate night driving (Votes: 2)

3. Some newer vehicles are too high intensity lighting (Votes: 5)

4. Just hate poorly adjusted lights (Votes: 8)

5. I’m too busy looking at phone to notice (Votes: 0)

6. I’ve illegally modified my lights and dont care (Votes: 0)

7. I ride around on full beam not caring that people can’t see my indicators (Votes: 0)

8. I’m a bat and just use sonar (Votes: 0)