• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 06:03 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
  • The Woodville Lions Club 19th Annual Suzuki Coast to Coast Ride

The Woodville Lions Club 19th Annual Suzuki Coast to Coast Ride on December 10th goes from Himatangi beach via Woodville to Akitio Beach. Registration is at Himatangi at 9.15am. with the ride departing at 10.15am.

The entry fee is $20, which includes a light BBQ lunch in Woodville. There is a light Breakfast available at Himatangi (user pays).

At the end of the day there are spot prizes and a meal available for $12

Wear your High Viz gear to be in to win petrol vouchers.

Accommodation is available at the Akitio Beach Camping Ground, bookings are essential, Ph/fax 06 374 3450

Part of this event is a rural ride, please take care.

For further information, ph Mike James 0274 456 594.

All proceeds to Palmerston North Rescue Helicopter
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Woodville Lions Club 19th Annual Suzuki Coast to Coast Ride started by chanceyy View original post
    Comments 13 Comments
      banditrider -
      See ya there.
      sinfull -
      Ahhhh Nope !!! Lol our poker run date this year, Have fun and watch for squids !!
      mazz1972 -
      Excellent, really enjoy this ride, but can we have fine weather for once please?!!!
      banditrider -
      Quote Originally Posted by mazz1972 View Post
      Excellent, really enjoy this ride, but can we have fine weather for once please?!!!
      Nope, it's the Coast to Coast...
      Gorgeousplak -
      was soaked through.. leathers and two layers last year.. get out to beach and beautiful sun
      SuperSonic -
      Going to give this mad day a miss this year and go to the track on my new bike, ride safe all and have fun
      SuperSonic -
      Quote Originally Posted by mazz1972 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by banditrider View Post
      Nope, it's the Coast to Coast...
      Once again you are wrong BR , looks like sun alround!
      sels1 -
      Prolly wont be there this year - y'all have a good ride.
      banditrider -
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
      Once again you are wrong BR , looks like sun alround!
      At least I was game enough to make my prediction in October - you don't see Tamati predicting that far out!

Also, after about 11 of these - it's been wet more times than dry...looking forward to a sunny one!
      sinned -
      It looks like exceptionally fine weather for this ride. I am going - who else?
      banditrider -
      [youtube]b0wFoRtG9AE[/youtube]
      Mark Nansett -
      Excellent job - thanks Bandit rider...I was on the ride...but didn't much enjoy the bits you didn't show - the windy stuff over the top to Pongaroa in the misty rain - damned glasses and visor fogged up every 2 mins...and the windy stuff from Pongaroa with a stream of faster riders wanting to pour past and enjoy the finish line instead of the ride.Mark
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events