• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 09:10 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: pritch Today, 09:22 Go to last post
  • Pukekohe NZCMRR Classic Festival 2012 - February 3,4 and 5

Just a heads up that the Classic Festival is on soon. Expecting a good turn out of bikes, and Colin Seeley is down racing as well.

Here's the link for more details.

http://www.nzcmrr.com/notices/2011/2012%20Festival

Cheers.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pukekohe NZCMRR Classic Festival 2012 - February 3,4 and 5 started by amfxa View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
      Benelli-rider -
      If anyone is interested for a trip to the festival... http://www.trademe.co.nz/travel-even...-443141440.htm Thanks
      BAD DAD -
      Between this and Paeroa , always one of my favourite weekends of the year. Love the access and general freindliness of the event. Usually at least a couple of generations, sometimes three, coming up for four, of my family milling around sniffing aroma of castrol etc and enjoying the sights and sounds. Usually see familiar some faces and enjoy some respectfull banter with other like minds. Always regret it if I don't get there.
      jellywrestler -
      Quote Originally Posted by Benelli-rider View Post
      If anyone is interested for a trip to the festival... http://www.trademe.co.nz/travel-even...-443141440.htm Thanks
      These lads are a bunch of fun to travel with, there's still a couple of seats so no need to outbid each other, if you want to go PM me and i'll give you their details, I think there's already a number on there too.
      clmintie -
      Festival was cool, spent a couple of hours at Puke on Sunday with a camera, they certainly know how to peddle the 'ol machines... Fun!

Attachment 256925Attachment 256926Attachment 256927Attachment 256928Attachment 256929Attachment 256930
      Voltaire -
      Great pics, you even got me on my BMW R90 bitza #146, riding my first ever race.
      Maann some of them bikes can go, I was stoked just being there, a win in the scratch event just made my day...week...year.
      It only took 5 years but it was worth the effort.
      PirateJafa -
      Quote Originally Posted by clmintie View Post
      Festival was cool, spent a couple of hours at Puke on Sunday with a camera, they certainly know how to peddle the 'ol machines... Fun!
      Had a look at your website, you've certainly got the talent with the camera! Alas, as I don't have a dollar to my name at the moment, I'll have to wait a few weeks before I see how much a .JPG download will cost me.
      clmintie -
      Quote Originally Posted by PirateJafa View Post
      Had a look at your website, you've certainly got the talent with the camera! Alas, as I don't have a dollar to my name at the moment, I'll have to wait a few weeks before I see how much a .JPG download will cost me.
      Thanks PirateJafa, I'm much better on a camera than a racing bike, took too many years to admit it Finally, after 55 yrs, I think I have found my calling..

.jpg big enough to print A3 $8

Keep buying those Lotto tickets!
      Blackbird -
      There was some incredibly rare and expensive machinery there: http://geoffjames.blogspot.co.nz/201...-macphail.html

The Kreidler 50 was my personal favourite - exquisite engineering. Finding someone light enough to ride it must have been a real problem!
      gatch -
      Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
      Great pics, you even got me on my BMW R90 bitza #146, riding my first ever race.
      Maann some of them bikes can go, I was stoked just being there, a win in the scratch event just made my day...week...year.
      Good one ! I got a few thirds over the weekend.

Some gorgeous pics on your website man, fantastic colour.

Might have to get a few off you at some stage.
      flyingcrocodile46 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
      Congrats John. Very pleased for you. Wish I'd stuck around for it.
      Voltaire -
      Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
      Congrats John. Very pleased for you. Wish I'd stuck around for it.
      Thanks Colin, Hampton Downs this weekend.....I think it will suit me and the Beemer better...less of a sheer HP track.

Paul who was on the Bonnie (166) his daughter took this picture.
      gatch -
      Anyone know of any other photographers there on the weekend ??
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events