• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 16:05 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: Autech Yesterday, 22:02 Go to last post
    Brian d marge

Brian d marge has retired and returned

Thread Starter: Brian d marge

Yup tis me I missed Oscar So I decided to resume the nonsense Still riding me 500 Enfield Retired from professional bike stuff, however, I do still keep in touch I was at Japan Superbikes Sunday, I have a small workshop now where I build bikes current bike is a chopper for the...

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 07:45 Go to last post
  • Cam Jones restart fundraiser

Most of you know Cam Jones , and are aware of the challenges he is facing after his accident at round 2 of the National Champs.
    The Jones faimily are under alot of pressure, Pete and Felicity are at the hospital every day for most of the day, this is taking a toll both emotionally and financially.

I have organised a fundraiser to help the Jones's over the coming weeks and months, for it to work we need your help.

Underground Coffee Company have agreed to supply coffee, as much as we need to help Cam in the biggest and toughest race of his life.
    Label X is printing the packaging , and thanks to SportzFotoz.co.nz for providing action photos of Cam for the packaging

For $10 you get a 200gram pack of Underground Coffee beans, Espresso or Filter Coffee fresh from the Sydenham Roastery, there are a couple of details to work through, shipping is best if we can send bulk lots , for $7 i can send a full carton (aprox 50 packs of coffee) anywhere in the country.

Cam is an awesome Racer, a National Champion and all round good guy, he and his family could do with a little help right now.

The rest is up to you , thanks for your support.

Mike Stein
    mike@fxr150.co.nz
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Cam Jones restart fundraiser started by Yow Ling View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Pumba -
      "?p

a
      Dutchee -
      I sent an email off the other day to ask about the rules of importing/exporting roast coffee. Here's the reply:

"Thank you for contacting the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) - Biosecurity.

Commercially prepared and packaged roasted coffee, either ground or as whole beans will be permitted by Biosecurity and will not be detained on arrival.

Information regarding import conditions for specific products can be found using DAFF's Import Conditions Database (ICON). ICON is a simple and convenient way to access information about Australian import conditions for many thousands of commodities. ICON can be used to determine if a commodity intended for export to Australia needs a quarantine permit, mandatory treatment or if there are any other quarantine requirements. ICON can be accessed via the internet at the following address http://www.aqis.gov.au/icon.

All mail items entering Australia are screened and if items of biosecurity concern are identified, they will require inspection. It is important that all declarations on mail parcels are true and provide sufficient detail about the goods inside. There is an opportunity to list all the contents of the parcel on the Customs Declaration that is available from post offices around the world."

DAFF - Biosecurity"

So, if anyone is keen for some, it's no problem getting it into Aus.
      I'm not sure where Yow-Ling is at with it, but I am happy to grab some off Gigglebutton and send it over.
      Yow Ling -
      I will continue to supply cams coffee untill the end of the month, There are 10 packs going to Aus with some people attending Cams Funeral tomorrow.
      I hope the weather sharpens up a bit for him tomorrow.
      Dutchee -
      I'm sure, whatever the weather, it'll be a lovely sendoff (as far as they ever can be).
      I'd sent an email asking about the importing to Aus and got the reply today (forgot I'd even sent it), so thought I might as well post what they'd told me.

Thoughts will be with you all tomorrow
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget

LED headlamps and foglamps (Votes: 13)

1. I have no problems with others lights (Votes: 0)

2. I’m constantly blinded by bright lights and hate night driving (Votes: 2)

3. Some newer vehicles are too high intensity lighting (Votes: 5)

4. Just hate poorly adjusted lights (Votes: 8)

5. I’m too busy looking at phone to notice (Votes: 0)

6. I’ve illegally modified my lights and dont care (Votes: 0)

7. I ride around on full beam not caring that people can’t see my indicators (Votes: 0)

8. I’m a bat and just use sonar (Votes: 0)