• Most Active Threads

    TZ350

    ESE's works engine tuner

    Thread Starter: TZ350

    . This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

    Last Post By: oktrg500 Today, 05:18 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

    Optimistic sellers

    Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

    This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

    Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 17:59 Go to last post
    husaberg

    Oddball engines and prototypes

    Thread Starter: husaberg

    As the title says........

    Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 10:48 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

    MotoGP 2019

    Thread Starter: jellywrestler

    I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

    Last Post By: mulletman Today, 09:06 Go to last post
    SpeedyMonkeyz108

    Trailer Required

    Thread Starter: SpeedyMonkeyz108

    Hi Guys, im Doing the 2 day track day at Manfield on the 5th and 6th of October where i will finally be able to get out on my new race bike. unfortunately i have not got my trailer fixed in time so have no way of getting my bike to there, is there anyone on here that has a trailer spare to lend...

    Last Post By: malcy25 Yesterday, 12:19 Go to last post
    Skinon

    1984 XL250r (Estate sale)

    Thread Starter: Skinon

    Hey people, A good friend of mines father recently passed away unfortunately, so she has reached out too me to ask if I can help selling some of the estate.. One of the items is this 84 xl250, which I was wondering if anyone could give their opinion on a fair value on this old beast. From...

    Last Post By: Ginge09 Yesterday, 17:49 Go to last post
    thepom

    Ktm 990 smt repair manual

    Thread Starter: thepom

    Hi. Just bought a Ktm 990 smt and am looking for any manuals for it. Repair or user manuals or dvds or books. Willing to pay for dvds if required cheers

    Last Post By: Scambling Yesterday, 23:08 Go to last post
  • Cancer Ride Postponment

    Cancer Baton Ride Postponed 24 hours

    *Ride now postponed till Sunday 4th*

    The warnings are out and the risks are high...Wind Gusts/Rain/Debris
    It is unwise and dangerous to ride in such conditions.
    I have pm'd all Regional Leaders and they are in agreement.

    The weather system will be gone by the time our feet hit the floor on Sunday and I believe that is the better/safer day to do this ride.


    All times and stops remain in place...see ya there.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Cancer Ride Postponment started by Maha View original post
    Comments 18 Comments
    1. martybabe's Avatar
      martybabe -
      Thanks Mark, disappointed but it is definitely the right decision, Wagons roll on Sunny Sunday.
    1. Maha's Avatar
      Maha -
      Just spoken to Tony and he says its the right call also Marty...
      Sunday...will need tinted visor and .
    1. yungatart's Avatar
      yungatart -
      Good call, Maha. Safety first, eh?
    1. 86GSXR's Avatar
      86GSXR -
      All good, don't mind the wet but those winds sound pretty full on. Roll on Sunday!
    1. Mom's Avatar
      Mom -
      Good call you guys. No point in taking risks you dont need to. I just hope it clears up here for us limping walkers Mind you cordura is FTW
    1. Maha's Avatar
      Maha -
      Quote Originally Posted by yungatart View Post
      Good call, Maha. Safety first, eh?
      Paramount Janet...

      ''MetService meteorologist Daniel Corbett said a deep and vigorous low would pass over the North Island.

      "This is a serious situation and poses a weather hazard for many North Island places. Gales are expected over all of the North Island. These may be severe and damaging in some areas, particularly on Saturday morning."

      Corbett said the forecasters still had to see the whites of the storm's eyes, but the wind could reach 120kmh and sea swells 6-8 metres.

      The gale-force northerly winds would be followed by a rough south-westerly.

      Corbett said it would also be cold, with temperatures generally lower than normal.

      "This is a recipe for cold driving rain," Corbett said. "Those who are out and about on Saturday are likely to describe the conditions with words like 'miserable' or 'atrocious'."
    1. Gremlin's Avatar
      Gremlin -
      KoroJ is kindly letting me bludge another night, so I'll be there on Sunday instead...
    1. ynot slow's Avatar
      ynot slow -
      Well done,must admit watching forecast I was dubious re winds,no way is it safe if gusts of 120plus km.
    1. yungatart's Avatar
      yungatart -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
      KoroJ is kindly letting me bludge another night, so I'll be there on Sunday instead...
      That KoroJ is a good man...best give him a hug!
    1. Rehab's Avatar
      Rehab -
      Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
      Paramount Janet...

      ''MetService meteorologist Daniel Corbett said a deep and vigorous low would pass over the North Island.[/B]
      There are many times when deep and vigorous is just whatcha need, but not when it comes to a weather system.....

      Good call and looking forward to Sunday.
    1. dogsnbikes's Avatar
      dogsnbikes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
      Cancer Baton Ride Postponed 24 hours

      *Ride now postponed till Sunday 4th*

      The warnings are out and the risks are high...Wind Gusts/Rain/Debris
      It is unwise and dangerous to ride in such conditions.
      I have pm'd all Regional Leaders and they are in agreement.

      The weather system will be gone by the time our feet hit the floor on Sunday and I believe that is the better/safer day to do this ride.


      All times and stops remain in place...see ya there.
      Your not getting out of cooking man burgers,just so you know

      Just got home so catching up on the news will see you sunday
    1. mashman's Avatar
      mashman -
      pussy's... sunday it is (I don't fancy ridin in that shite TBH) thanks for the heads up
    1. Maha's Avatar
      Maha -
      Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
      pussy's... sunday it is (I don't fancy ridin in that shite TBH) thanks for the heads up
      How far are you riding...the T Shirts are ready and I am picking some up today to bring down on Sunday..as far as Te Kuiti.
    1. mashman's Avatar
      mashman -
      Only up to Sanson. Tis Children's Day and as much as I'd like to ride further norf, I'd rather spend time with ma kids
    1. Hellzie's Avatar
      Hellzie -
      Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
      Only up to Sanson. Tis Children's Day and as much as I'd like to ride further norf, I'd rather spend time with ma kids
      It's sweet as I will post the tshirts as planned. Have fun with your kids!
    1. mashman's Avatar
      mashman -
      Chars muchly Hellzie. have a great day ya'll
    1. KoroJ's Avatar
      KoroJ -
      Quote Originally Posted by yungatart View Post
      That KoroJ is a good man...best give him a hug!

      Yeah.....well thanks for that!!

      The big oaf turned up and tried to give me a hug!!??#&%@

      As Ned Stark says, "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

      Next time you want to hug me at least have the decency to do it yourself!!
    1. yungatart's Avatar
      yungatart -
      Quote Originally Posted by KoroJ View Post
      Yeah.....well thanks for that!!

      The big oaf turned up and tried to give me a hug!!??#&%@

      As Ned Stark says, "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

      Next time you want to hug me at least have the decency to do it yourself!!
      Willingly...I would hug you any time, but I never seem to see you, so I just get random people to do it for me