• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:25 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Unopened brake fluid shelf life?

Thread Starter: SaferRides

Pretty much what the thread title says. There is a variety of opinions for opened containers, but little info on how long you should keep unopened fluid. I have some that was made in 10/2017 and am hesitant to use it.

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 06:31 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
  • AUTOGRAPHED Troy Bayliss Poster

Hi all

This auction is a fundraiser for the Nelson Marlborough Rescue Helicopter

Kindly donated by the Nelson Ducati Club and framed by Impressions Picture Framers & Art Supplies.

Please pass it on to everyone you know.. & dig deep

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=477531367

Note: price shown on thread is start price on auction...

Thanks muchly

Jen
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AUTOGRAPHED Troy Bayliss Poster started by MyGSXF View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      haydes55 -
      Got the bidding under way =)

Cant afford too much more and would love the poster but I think it should go for more than what I can afford!
      MyGSXF:Me -
      Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
      Got the bidding under way =)

Cant afford too much more and would love the poster but I think it should go for more than what I can afford!
      Good on ya!

The President of our Nelson Road Race Association (who is Duc mad!!!) bought it back from the Ducati factory.. he gave it to the Nelson Ducati Club.. who gave it to me.. so I took it to Impressions Picture Framers & Art Supplies in Richmond.. who framed it.. all for the local Rescue Helicopter.. cool aye!!!
      haydes55 -
      Quote Originally Posted by MyGSXF View Post
      Good on ya!

The President of our Nelson Road Race Association (who is Duc mad!!!) bought it back from the Ducati factory.. he gave it to the Nelson Ducati Club.. who gave it to me.. so I took it to Impressions Picture Framers & Art Supplies in Richmond.. who framed it.. all for the local Rescue Helicopter.. cool aye!!!
      Very cool indeed! My room is full of band posters and memorabilia but it's surprisingly hard to get a good motorbike poster!
      Bump... auction ends at 9.30 tonight!!
      haydes55 -
      Bid on it, I have an auto bid, make me pay more!
      haydes55 -
      Congrats to whoever outbid me, any other way to donate?
      Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
      Congrats to whoever outbid me, any other way to donate?
      Thanks for bidding!

You can donate at: www.helirescue.co.nz
      pritch -
      Somebody got a bargain, it would likely cost more to frame it than that.
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events