• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: pirkka1 Today, 06:38 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 20:00 Go to last post
    Laava

Ducati Cadet/Mountaineer

Thread Starter: Laava

I am interested in finding parts, a wreck, or even a complete machine for my next rebuild project. A mint one could sell for approx $5-8k based on recent overseas sales I found online thanks in advance! Al.

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 22:42 Go to last post
    R650R

A bright idea

Thread Starter: R650R

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13264235/Ministers-launch-review-drivers-dazzled-headlights-survey-reveals-nearly-nine-ten-think-bright.html

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 20:04 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Kickstart Your Motorbike Journey in Motorcycle Awareness Month

Thread Starter: rastuscat

22 September at the Air Force Museum, Wigram. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. A free-entry expo of the newest LAMS bikes from all the brands. And how to progress from no Class 6, to a 6L, then a 6R, and finally to the 6F. The trainers and testers will be on site to answer every question you can dream up,...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 23:06 Go to last post
  • Any air points to share?

Any frequent flyers out there able to help ?

Someone started their campaign with this number

At the NZ 2012 Nationals he earned himself this number

But why stop there aye ? Air NZ (god bless them) have given this 14 yr old fella

An opportunity to take his family with him when he competes in the 2012 Australian Nationals at the end of sept. (under 15 150cc) by allowing anyone else transfer their frequent flyer points over, so Billy can take his Mum and big sis along to watch him kick some OZZY ARSE

Now he IS going, there's no two ways about it ! Bikes over there waiting, his and Reds tickets are booked !
    The only thing missing is His Sis and Mums seat on the plane, some wheels while there and somewhere to put their heads for the weeks racing !

So if there are any generous souls out there who have a few flyer points that they prob wont use, please please please, give me a shout and i'll link you up with Billy !

Also if anyone is in the know of someone who can organise a bunk for the 4 of them in or around Coolum on the gold coast, some wheels or even a 4 berth camper, that sure as hell wouldn't go astray

Billy Frank NZ#1
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Any air points to share? started by sinfull View original post
    Comments 16 Comments
      CHOPPA -
      Got no air points sorry mate but best of luck to him!

Have you posted in the offroad section?
      sinfull -
      Quote Originally Posted by CHOPPA View Post
      Got no air points sorry mate but best of luck to him!

Have you posted in the offroad section?
      Done ! Good Idea, thanks Chop !
      sinfull -
      Big ups to Takitimu , for chucking a few air $ this way, Cheers Man every little bit helps !!!

I know the commitment and work Billy's putting in to his riding, where most 14 yr olds would be hangin out with mates, Bills at the Gym every day after school and then onto the track doing laps untill it gets dark !

Add this to the Commitment his family have made, going without most pleasures we'd take for granted so Billy,s bike can have a new piston thrown at it every so many hours ! We won't mention how many bikes he's worn out lol

Once again Thanks mate, you're a legend !
      sinfull -
      Now talk about a sponsor ! Aidan at bbmotos has come to the party in a big way and grabbed Billy !

Check out his site and if ya gonna spend, spend it with them that give it back i say !
      jellywrestler -
      hey folks
      no air points here sorry but good to see someone thinking outside the square when looking for help.
      haydes55 -
      Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
      Now talk about a sponsor ! Aidan at bbmotos has come to the party in a big way and grabbed Billy !

Check out his site and if ya gonna spend, spend it with them that give it back i say !
      No Airpoints (never even left NZ lol) however I did just go on bbmotos website and eased myself of a wad of cash.
      sinfull -
      Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
      No Airpoints (never even left NZ lol) however I did just go on bbmotos website and eased myself of a wad of cash.
      Bloody well done, What ya buy yaself ?
      haydes55 -
      Bloody well done, What ya buy yaself ?
      Couple of levers and new black handlebars Gonna look sweet

I've had slightly bent handlebars since I got the bike, I just got used to it, think it's about time I sort it out and she'll be good as new.
      Jay GTI -
      Donated, as per reply in Dirt section (forgot you wanted confirmation in this thread). Was ASB to Westpac, so hopefully dosh will be there today or tomorrow.

Go Billy!
      sinfull -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jay GTI View Post
      Donated, as per reply in Dirt section (forgot you wanted confirmation in this thread). Was ASB to Westpac, so hopefully dosh will be there today or tomorrow.

Go Billy!
      Good on ya Jay, sorry it took so long to get back to ya.

Looks like i'll be chucking another 50 into the kitty now lol Oh and Red says you only need to hola man and a pit pass is yours to any events they're at, even if he has to smuggle ya in under the oils lol

I might be corrected here but it looks like Billy will have a 150 2t to practice on for a few weeks before the OZ nats at the end of sept, so he knows his way around the bike . Then it will be i believe one defense of his 125 title at the NZ nats before stepping up a class to 250 4t (could be wrong (as we discussed it over a few lol) and he may be stepping up to 250s for the 2013 NZ Nats)

He was racing with the 450s on the weekend, starting at the back of the field on the 125 and finishing 4th !

The Air points have turned into a saga and they cant add small quantities together to make a fare, has to be large amounts from a frequent flyer grrrrrrr but hey ya get that and still, good on Air NZ for coming to help !
      Jay GTI -
      Good on ya Jay, sorry it took so long to get back to ya.

Looks like i'll be chucking another 50 into the kitty now lol Oh and Red says you only need to hola man and a pit pass is yours to any events they're at, even if he has to smuggle ya in under the oils lol

I might be corrected here but it looks like Billy will have a 150 2t to practice on for a few weeks before the OZ nats at the end of sept, so he knows his way around the bike . Then it will be i believe one defense of his 125 title at the NZ nats before stepping up a class to 250 4t (could be wrong (as we discussed it over a few lol) and he may be stepping up to 250s for the 2013 NZ Nats)

He was racing with the 450s on the weekend, starting at the back of the field on the 125 and finishing 4th !

The Air points have turned into a saga and they cant add small quantities together to make a fare, has to be large amounts from a frequent flyer grrrrrrr but hey ya get that and still, good on Air NZ for coming to help !
      No worries, figured you'd be being busy...

Was kind of tongue in cheek about the pit passes, just hoping that one day I can be at a major FIM/AMA event and point out Billy and say "hey, in my own small way I helped that guy". I'd like to catch up with him sometime though, maybe a NZ event near Auck sometime. I am serious about more help too, I can do similar again when I have a bit of spare cash (as said, I've done it before for the judo kid, more than happy to do it for Billy).

Just glad I can help
      sinfull -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jay GTI View Post
      No worries, figured you'd be being busy...

Was kind of tongue in cheek about the pit passes, just hoping that one day I can be at a major FIM/AMA event and point out Billy and say "hey, in my own small way I helped that guy". I'd like to catch up with him sometime though, maybe a NZ event near Auck sometime. I am serious about more help too, I can do similar again when I have a bit of spare cash (as said, I've done it before for the judo kid, more than happy to do it for Billy).

Just glad I can help
      No i was serious Jay (bout the oils lol)

He's hard out at the mo with fitness training and Ben Townley camps ! Rumour has it the boys are rolling off the rowing machines cause their legs won't carry them,
      (shhhh) May have just been able to give Bill the edge there, as i had an old chain driven rower here that i wasn't using (cough cough).
      Tough world out there and the BT camps are a learn for the young fellas he's taking on !!

But hey i have total faith that Billy will be a good sport while pattin Ben on the back after beating him !
      gav -
      I have Qantas Frequent Flyer points about to expire if they are any good to you?
      Jay GTI -
      No i was serious Jay (bout the oils lol)

He's hard out at the mo with fitness training and Ben Townley camps ! Rumour has it the boys are rolling off the rowing machines cause their legs won't carry them,
      (shhhh) May have just been able to give Bill the edge there, as i had an old chain driven rower here that i wasn't using (cough cough).
      Tough world out there and the BT camps are a learn for the young fellas he's taking on !!

But hey i have total faith that Billy will be a good sport while pattin Ben on the back after beating him !
      Well I'm not going to say no to being smuggled in

Awesome though, glad he's getting stuck in.

I assume the bank account will stay the same for any future help when I can?
      sinfull -
      Quote Originally Posted by gav View Post
      I have Qantas Frequent Flyer points about to expire if they are any good to you?
      Shit sorry Gav, i missed this post !

Only Air NZ unfortunately and they are only accepting large sums that equal a seat so to speak so although a great idea it's turned into a non event for the airpoints !

He's still heading to OZ come end of Sept and i'm sure he'll give it his all, even if he don't come away witht a title, the experience will be well worth the trip !

He's up in Tauramanui this weekend playing with the 250's on his 125, will be interesting to see how he gets on, flat track so if he keeps it roosterin who knows lol

Then Foxton next weekend? (perhaps weekend after), that tracks a gimme for him now days !
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget

LED headlamps and foglamps (Votes: 12)

1. I have no problems with others lights (Votes: 0)

2. I’m constantly blinded by bright lights and hate night driving (Votes: 1)

3. Some newer vehicles are too high intensity lighting (Votes: 5)

4. Just hate poorly adjusted lights (Votes: 8)

5. I’m too busy looking at phone to notice (Votes: 0)

6. I’ve illegally modified my lights and dont care (Votes: 0)

7. I ride around on full beam not caring that people can’t see my indicators (Votes: 0)

8. I’m a bat and just use sonar (Votes: 0)