• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 16:05 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 22:02 Go to last post
    Brian d marge

Brian d marge has retired and returned

Thread Starter: Brian d marge

Yup tis me I missed Oscar So I decided to resume the nonsense Still riding me 500 Enfield Retired from professional bike stuff, however, I do still keep in touch I was at Japan Superbikes Sunday, I have a small workshop now where I build bikes current bike is a chopper for the...

Last Post By: pete376403 Today, 07:45 Go to last post
  • Superbike Nationals Hampton Downs 16 & 17 March

4th Round of the New Zealand Superbike Nationals at Hampton Downs
    16th & 17th March 2013

AMCC are again hosting this event, billed as a family event catering for Mum & Dad as well as the kids.

Various trade and craft stands will be there, kids entertainment and a caricaturist, lunch time entertainment on track will be provided by Nic Kroeze, one of NZ’s top stunt riders and a selection of American Muscle cars and Hogs.

On site catering at various locations around the circuit together with a licensed bar in the pavilion.

$25 fo an adult for the weekend, under 12’s free if accompanied. Early bird discount $15 closes 8th March.

Come along a see what will be a great days racing on track with all championships still wide open and with the off track entertainment it should be a great day for the whole family.

For further information and tickets contact me or secretary@amcc.org.nz

If you want to get closer to the action and be a flag marshal for the day or weekend again please contact us.

Entry forms and sup regs http://amcc.org.nz/uploads/richasset...d-sup-regs.pdf

http://amcc.org.nz/uploads/richasset...regulation.pdf

KG
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Superbike Nationals Hampton Downs 16 & 17 March started by Kiwi Graham View original post
    Comments 13 Comments
      CHOPPA -
      Great idea having something to keep the crowd entertained during down times with Nic
      jellywrestler -
      Hampton downs has other opportunities now.....
      jellywrestler -
      and even more....
      Mental Trousers -
      Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
      Hampton downs has other opportunities now.....
      and even more....
      When were those taken? The new contractors resurfaced turns 4 & 5 Friday morning just gone. They're using a completely different recipe from the old lot, it's a crapload more resilient.
      jellywrestler -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
      When were those taken? The new contractors resurfaced turns 4 & 5 Friday morning just gone. They're using a completely different recipe from the old lot, it's a crapload more resilient.
      saturday and sunday just gone, the circle is a hole or at least that's what they described it at riders breifing as...

This is not a dig whatsoever at HD nor their staff, contractors fronted up with a poor product, HD were the poor bastards in the middle of it all
      Deano -
      saturday and sunday just gone, the circle is a hole or at least that's what they described it at riders breifing as...

This is not a dig whatsoever at HD nor their staff, contractors fronted up with a poor product, HD were the poor bastards in the middle of it all
      So it will be good practice conditions for Taupo then ?

Is that a SI Radler in your hand Spyda ?
      Mental Trousers -

Bummer. I was wondering if it would hold up cos it didn't have time to cure, it got used straight away.
      jellywrestler -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post

Is that a SI Radler in your hand Spyda ?
      do you really think that once I actually got my mitts onto that box of laughing water that it would last that long?????
      Kiwi Graham:Me -
      What about playing cricket on the 'Brazilian'
      FROSTY:Me -
      Allowing drift cars on ANY track surface and wondering why the surfaqce is ripped up really does have me wondering what they are thinking
      Kickaha -
      Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
      Allowing drift cars on ANY track surface and wondering why the surfaqce is ripped up really does have me wondering what they are thinking
      It would have me thinking "why do any muppets still belive that myth about drift cars"
      FROSTY:Me -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
      It would have me thinking "why do any muppets still belive that myth about drift cars"
      I guess you were NOT out there pushing a broom to clean up the mess on Taupo track the day after a drift meeting then?
      I have been
      Kickaha -
      Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
      I guess you were NOT out there pushing a broom to clean up the mess on Taupo track the day after a drift meeting then?
      I have been
      If they tore up the track then the track was shit to start with, they're run drifts cars down here for years without those sorts of problems same with trucks
  • POTM Winner

Congratulations to Southern scratcher
    Winner of Picture Of The Month
    Low res (2)
    Low res (2)
    Vote for next months winner
    Winner thread
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget

LED headlamps and foglamps (Votes: 13)

1. I have no problems with others lights (Votes: 0)

2. I’m constantly blinded by bright lights and hate night driving (Votes: 2)

3. Some newer vehicles are too high intensity lighting (Votes: 5)

4. Just hate poorly adjusted lights (Votes: 8)

5. I’m too busy looking at phone to notice (Votes: 0)

6. I’ve illegally modified my lights and dont care (Votes: 0)

7. I ride around on full beam not caring that people can’t see my indicators (Votes: 0)

8. I’m a bat and just use sonar (Votes: 0)