• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: diesel pig Today, 11:51 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 04:55 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: jim.cox Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

Another (road) litre bike bites the dust in Europe

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

The R1 and R1M are being dropped from the road bike line up in Europe, like the GSXR before it. Euro 5+ emission laws and dwindling sales are the main, if not only, reasons. Like the R6 there will be a track only version. https://www.rideapart.com/news/709594/yamaha-r1-r1m-discontinued-europe/ ...

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 16:56 Go to last post
    Laava

Ducati Cadet/Mountaineer

Thread Starter: Laava

I am interested in finding parts, a wreck, or even a complete machine for my next rebuild project. A mint one could sell for approx $5-8k based on recent overseas sales I found online thanks in advance! Al.

Last Post By: Laava Today, 15:20 Go to last post
  • Greymouth Street Races - Labour Weekend 2013

Entry form to download if required.

Cheers
    Muzza
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Greymouth Street Races - Labour Weekend 2013 started by Muzzab View original post
    Comments 79 Comments
      Muzzab -
      OK so the title should say " 2013 "
      Muzzab -
      Still waitng to hear from MNZ re permit.
      Muzzab -
      Still waiting.......
      Billy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
      Still waiting.......
      Check with Debbie that she received the email sent her on the 20th of August,There is a new procedure for street events in place and it is no longer in my domain
      Muzzab -
      Will do, Thanks.
      Muzzab -
      Confirmed with Debbie (our race organiser) Email of 20th responded to as required.

Cheers
      Murray
      Muzzab -
      ......8 weeks to go.......still waiting....
      Dave- -
      If only there was a better way?
      Muzzab -

Permit issued yesterday, we all go now. I think emails have been sent to past competitors.
      I'll try and post an entry form up here later, I need to print some off for Debbie, but if you want one emailed
      either PM me an email address or send an Email to greymouthstreetrace@gmail.com

Cheers
      Muzza
      Muzzab -
      Attachment 287166

Entry form to download if required.

Cheers
      Muzza
      Muzzab -
      Great to see some entries hitting the bank account already, good on ya's.
      Must get mine done, now I've got my licence renewed.

Cheers
      Murray
      Treasurer
      GMSR
      wharfy -
      This is a great event, give it a whirl if you can manage it.
      I've done it a couple of times - Not sure if I can make it this year, but I've been doing some overtime so ya never know
      steve74 -
      Your always welcome Warfy, entry's are flowing in nicely, a bit of interest from the North island motard boys as there is a supermotard round at ruapuna the weekend before greymouth, two weekends of racing in the one trip down south with a public holiday to drive home makes it a bit more appealing I guess.
      kiwi cowboy -
      no pre89bugger oh well.

Not sure I want to get mixed up in the f3 class and be a moving shicane lol.
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by kiwi cowboy View Post
      no pre89bugger oh well.

Why not, I will be raced in F3 in Nelson on my Pre82 GSX400 twin, and managed to keep out of the way of the fast buggers.....i'd be less game to go Pre89 to be honest.
      Drew -
      Quote Originally Posted by kiwi cowboy View Post
      no pre89bugger oh well.

Come to the Barry Sheene at Hampton downs on that weekend then.
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
      Come to the Barry Sheene at Hampton downs on that weekend then.
      Too true, bit of a long haul from Central Otago though, and there more chance the event will get rained out.
      Drew -
      Quote Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
      Too true, bit of a long haul from Central Otago though, and there more chance the event will get rained out.
      Huge crowd from Southland club coming up. Chuck yer bike in their container and catch a lift with one of those mofos.

I can't say sod all about the weather. Been a mixed bag the two times I've been there.
      Grumph -
      Quote Originally Posted by steve74 View Post
      Your always welcome Warfy, entry's are flowing in nicely, a bit of interest from the North island motard boys as there is a supermotard round at ruapuna the weekend before greymouth, two weekends of racing in the one trip down south with a public holiday to drive home makes it a bit more appealing I guess.
      OK Steve - a question. I'm told there's nothing in the supp regs relating to the recent rule changes - 22.6 and 22.8.

Rumour has it that street meetings are the same as nationals in that 22.8 applies - this would mean "shark fin" extra lock wiring etc as well as a tail light if you wish to race in the rain. It would be as well to clear this up early if only to aid the classic guys....

Thanks.
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
      OK Steve - a question. I'm told there's nothing in the supp regs relating to the recent rule changes - 22.6 and 22.8.

Rumour has it that street meetings are the same as nationals in that 22.8 applies - this would mean "shark fin" extra lock wiring etc as well as a tail light if you wish to race in the rain. It would be as well to clear this up early if only to aid the classic guys....

Thanks.
      Hi,

We have a meeting tonight, this will be discussed, I'll post up the answer.

Cheers
      Muzza