• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: lohring Today, 01:32 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 00:20 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Yesterday, 17:04 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Moto GP Moto 2 and moto 3 2024 race times in NZ

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

Thought i'd start a thread wih the actual race times on it, so some don't have to sieve through the other thread. I started watching the COTA round but fell asleep and missed the start of the Moto GP, I would rather have known the exact start time and set altm for that. Next round is Jerez...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 14:14 Go to last post
  • Greymouth Street Races - Labour Weekend 2013

Entry form to download if required.

Cheers
    Muzza
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Greymouth Street Races - Labour Weekend 2013 started by Muzzab View original post
    Comments 79 Comments
      steve74 -
      One week to go until entries close guys, We have more entries for F3 ,Bears , Pre63 and Post Classics that we had at this time last year. the buckets are a bit low though fellas??
      madmartin -
      Glad it's all go again guys, a fantastic weekend not to be missed. Great racing, the best spectator viewing and the meanest ride to get there. SO looking forward to my annual pilgrimage to the races! Many thanks to all the people that put in all the effort for my entertainment!
      unstuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by madmartin View Post
      Many thanks to all the people that put in all the effort for my entertainment!
      Here Here, you guys do an awesome job of setting up this event.
      gravediggerNZ -
      WOW 25th street race next year.I must have gone to the first 20.Its ione of the things i so miss about greymouth,that and the coast rd at my back door.So close and the best road to ride.All coast roads have it all.Greymouth St races rules to~! I love you guys
      Muzzab -
      Last call....entries close on Saturday......we will be going through them Saturday Afternoon and hope to get acceptances out early next week..... rest of organising progressing well.......i'm off to the MotoGP to get in the mood before Labour weekend

Cheers
      Muzza
      nsrpaul -
      moto gp!!

see ya there muzza
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by nsrpaul View Post
      moto gp!!

see ya there muzza
      Good on ya, I'll be the bloke that looks like Santa, with a kiwi accent, say gidday if you see me.
      steve74 -
      You boys better have your bikes ready before ya go off to watch Marquez push someone into the bass strait.
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by steve74 View Post
      You boys better have your bikes ready before ya go off to watch Marquez push someone into the bass strait.
      Hey Steve,

I'll drop mine around to your place on the weekend, give them a clean and put some air in the tyres for me while I'm away.
      nsrpaul -
      I'm all set, I just need to do some work on the rider
      Muzzab -
      Hi All,

Thanks to all who have entered, looks like we will have around 100 riders once we get it finalised.
      Works out to fields of:

BEARS 30
      F1 18
      F Grey 25
      F3 29
      Motards 27
      Pre63 13
      Pre82 28
      Buckets 17

We are really happy with the fields, acceptances in the post today.

Cheers
      Muzza
      steve74 -
      Better numbers than i expected Muzza

Thats about 10 more riders than last year and ive had 3 requests for late entries since your count above. great to see 13 Pre63 bikes. Roll on labour weekend!!
      Muzzab -
      Three more sleeps, this is more exciting than Christmas. I said after having a ball in the rain last year I wouldn't bother looking at a forecast this year, but did have a peek, I'm picking a damp start to the day and improving as the day goes on, pretty usual Greymouth Street Race weather conditions, bring it on Yee-Ha.....
      wharfy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
      Three more sleeps, this is more exciting than Christmas. I said after having a ball in the rain last year I wouldn't bother looking at a forecast this year, but did have a peek, I'm picking a damp start to the day and improving as the day goes on, pretty usual Greymouth Street Race weather conditions, bring it on Yee-Ha.....
      Good luck mate...
      Muzzab -
      What a great day, had a bit of everything weather wise, but it was mostly fine.
      I only had one wet race, was pleased the hail stones didn't get any bigger when waiting on the dummy grid. A huge thanks to the set-up and take-down crews and all the flaggies, fire and ambulance people, the people manning the entry gates and track crossings and the marshalls, starters and crew in the caravan, stewards and the commentator as well.

Thanks to all the competitors and the spectators who braved the conditions just to get there.

I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did.
      It was a bloody good day, roll on next year.

Cheers
      Muzza
      unstuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
      What a great day, had a bit of everything weather wise, but it was mostly fine.
      I only had one wet race, was pleased the hail stones didn't get any bigger when waiting on the dummy grid. A huge thanks to the set-up and take-down crews and all the flaggies, fire and ambulance people, the people manning the entry gates and track crossings and the marshalls, starters and crew in the caravan, stewards and the commentator as well.

Thanks to all the competitors and the spectators who braved the conditions just to get there.

I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did.
      It was a bloody good day, roll on next year.

Cheers
      Muzza
      What an awesome day/ weekend. Just got back to Gore an hour ago. Thanks to all concerned for an awesome day of racing.
      Like you said Muzza, roll on next year.
      And the 2 dudes that were doing burnouts in front of the cop shop after the last race.
      buelltriumph -
      Any results available anybody??

It was a great day allright. here is a Vid from you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rOPDq9m1OY

Muzzab -
      Results attached, not the best way to make the news, but all publicity is good publicity eh.

Attachment 289236

My vid from the same race. Not as exciting, but you get the idea. The W650 is a bit heavy for a race bike but a hoot to ride.

Muzzab -
      Lots of pic's here:

http://www.shuttersport.co.nz/galler...et-race-271013

Go the mighty W650.
  • POTM Winner

Congratulations to Southern scratcher
    Winner of Picture Of The Month
    Low res (2)
    Low res (2)
    Vote for next months winner
    Winner thread
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget

LED headlamps and foglamps (Votes: 13)

1. I have no problems with others lights (Votes: 0)

2. I’m constantly blinded by bright lights and hate night driving (Votes: 2)

3. Some newer vehicles are too high intensity lighting (Votes: 5)

4. Just hate poorly adjusted lights (Votes: 8)

5. I’m too busy looking at phone to notice (Votes: 0)

6. I’ve illegally modified my lights and dont care (Votes: 0)

7. I ride around on full beam not caring that people can’t see my indicators (Votes: 0)

8. I’m a bat and just use sonar (Votes: 0)