• Most Active Threads

    TZ350

    ESE's works engine tuner

    Thread Starter: TZ350

    . This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

    Last Post By: ceci Today, 00:00 Go to last post
    Sis

    South Auckland Street Skills

    Thread Starter: Sis

    South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

    Last Post By: aws Yesterday, 23:54 Go to last post
    layton

    Tf 125 motor bucket thingy

    Thread Starter: layton

    Well, I thought it would be a good idea to tear Into this motor while I am stuck at home, was just going to check top end but the left hand main bearing didn't feel right so split the cases found rust on the bearing and putting where the oil seal sits. I got the motor in unknown condition no...

    Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:04 Go to last post
    MD

    Roads don't cause crashes- bad driving behaviour does

    Thread Starter: MD

    For years we hear people blame our road construction for crashes. It's because of the dangerous twisty roads, the hills, the gullies all used as excuses for crashes. It's the hills fault, it's the narrowness, it's the incline or the decline, the curve or the drop-off at the road side fault. If...

    Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 21:47 Go to last post
    DieDemon

    Suzuki Bandit 250 1990 - Service Manual

    Thread Starter: DieDemon

    Hey can anyone point me in a direction to find a service manual for a Suzuki Bandit 250 1990. Been looking for awhile and everything I'm coming across online are dead links or Russian hackers. Cheers

    Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 17:22 Go to last post
  • Greymouth Street Races - Labour Weekend 2013



    Entry form to download if required.

    Cheers
    Muzza
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Greymouth Street Races - Labour Weekend 2013 started by Muzzab View original post
    Comments 79 Comments
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      OK so the title should say " 2013 "
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Still waitng to hear from MNZ re permit.
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Still waiting.......
    1. Billy's Avatar
      Billy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
      Still waiting.......
      Check with Debbie that she received the email sent her on the 20th of August,There is a new procedure for street events in place and it is no longer in my domain
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Will do, Thanks.
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Confirmed with Debbie (our race organiser) Email of 20th responded to as required.

      Cheers
      Murray
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      ......8 weeks to go.......still waiting....
    1. Dave-'s Avatar
      Dave- -
      If only there was a better way?
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -


      Permit issued yesterday, we all go now. I think emails have been sent to past competitors.
      I'll try and post an entry form up here later, I need to print some off for Debbie, but if you want one emailed
      either PM me an email address or send an Email to greymouthstreetrace@gmail.com

      Cheers
      Muzza
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Attachment 287166

      Entry form to download if required.

      Cheers
      Muzza
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Great to see some entries hitting the bank account already, good on ya's.
      Must get mine done, now I've got my licence renewed.

      Cheers
      Murray
      Treasurer
      GMSR
    1. wharfy's Avatar
      wharfy -
      This is a great event, give it a whirl if you can manage it.
      I've done it a couple of times - Not sure if I can make it this year, but I've been doing some overtime so ya never know
    1. steve74's Avatar
      steve74 -
      Your always welcome Warfy, entry's are flowing in nicely, a bit of interest from the North island motard boys as there is a supermotard round at ruapuna the weekend before greymouth, two weekends of racing in the one trip down south with a public holiday to drive home makes it a bit more appealing I guess.
    1. kiwi cowboy's Avatar
      kiwi cowboy -
      no pre89bugger oh well.

      Not sure I want to get mixed up in the f3 class and be a moving shicane lol.
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by kiwi cowboy View Post
      no pre89bugger oh well.

      Not sure I want to get mixed up in the f3 class and be a moving shicane lol.
      Why not, I will be raced in F3 in Nelson on my Pre82 GSX400 twin, and managed to keep out of the way of the fast buggers.....i'd be less game to go Pre89 to be honest.
    1. Drew's Avatar
      Drew -
      Quote Originally Posted by kiwi cowboy View Post
      no pre89bugger oh well.

      Not sure I want to get mixed up in the f3 class and be a moving shicane lol.
      Come to the Barry Sheene at Hampton downs on that weekend then.
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
      Come to the Barry Sheene at Hampton downs on that weekend then.
      Too true, bit of a long haul from Central Otago though, and there more chance the event will get rained out.
    1. Drew's Avatar
      Drew -
      Quote Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
      Too true, bit of a long haul from Central Otago though, and there more chance the event will get rained out.
      Huge crowd from Southland club coming up. Chuck yer bike in their container and catch a lift with one of those mofos.

      I can't say sod all about the weather. Been a mixed bag the two times I've been there.
    1. Grumph's Avatar
      Grumph -
      Quote Originally Posted by steve74 View Post
      Your always welcome Warfy, entry's are flowing in nicely, a bit of interest from the North island motard boys as there is a supermotard round at ruapuna the weekend before greymouth, two weekends of racing in the one trip down south with a public holiday to drive home makes it a bit more appealing I guess.
      OK Steve - a question. I'm told there's nothing in the supp regs relating to the recent rule changes - 22.6 and 22.8.

      Rumour has it that street meetings are the same as nationals in that 22.8 applies - this would mean "shark fin" extra lock wiring etc as well as a tail light if you wish to race in the rain. It would be as well to clear this up early if only to aid the classic guys....

      Thanks.
    1. Muzzab's Avatar
      Muzzab -
      Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
      OK Steve - a question. I'm told there's nothing in the supp regs relating to the recent rule changes - 22.6 and 22.8.

      Rumour has it that street meetings are the same as nationals in that 22.8 applies - this would mean "shark fin" extra lock wiring etc as well as a tail light if you wish to race in the rain. It would be as well to clear this up early if only to aid the classic guys....

      Thanks.
      Hi,

      We have a meeting tonight, this will be discussed, I'll post up the answer.

      Cheers
      Muzza