• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 20:32 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 21:11 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 17:08 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 20:48 Go to last post
    JimO

Moeraki crash

Thread Starter: JimO

i came across this not long after it happened, a campervan turned across the road in front of the motorcycle, he had nowhere to go, from what i saw the other car was stopped at the intersection.Lots of bikes on the road heading to the burt no excuse for not seeing the bike...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 17:41 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 22:02 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

I really don't get NZ pricing.

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

Ok I understand getting stuff in NZ can be justifiably slightly more costly than overseas due to our location. I also understand economies of scale, we are a small market and we don't have the buying power. However it is now a global market, and major manufacturers have an obligation to supply...

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 16:51 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront opposite the Container Terminal. Heres a link. Anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 21:00 Go to last post
    Blackbird

Big ups for service in Whanganui

Thread Starter: Blackbird

Just got back from a 2100 km tour of the north island tied up with attending an IAM conference in Porirua. Setting up the chain tension on the 790 Duke is a bit tricky but thought I'd checked it ok with the small extra luggage load - they're a bit sensitive to that. Anyhow, after going through...

Last Post By: tri boy Today, 20:37 Go to last post
    gsxr

Sold my Buell

Thread Starter: gsxr

My aging back told me it was time to sell the Buell Loved it but the riding position wasnt agreeing with my buggered back So the o0nly sensible thing to do was sell it I bought a Yamaha Verigo It goes great and suits my back Very comfortable Not ready to give up riding for quite some time yet...

Last Post By: gsxr Today, 00:00 Go to last post
  • iPhone app launched

It is with great pride that I can announce that we now have a Dave Moss Tuning phone app. It has been developed over the last few months with an enormous amount of work by several people to get the app to this stage. This is just the start, and over the next several months, content will be added on almost a daily basis and then weekly thereafter for years to come.

It will really help further my mission in helping riders all over the world in our sport, creating more safety through understanding, better set up motorcycles that respond much more positively in a crisis situation and ultimately save lives on a daily basis (which is why I started my journey in the first place). You can be an integral part of that mission by sharing this news..

The app features text, podcast and video instantly on demand.

You need to have an iTunes account to view the app, so please follow this link (Android app will follow due course):

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dm-tuning/id689770596

I sincerely appreciate your support and I am very grateful for it!
    This article was originally published in blog: iPhone app launched started by davemosstuning
    Comments 9 Comments
      avgas -
      Where do I shove my iphone in my bike to make it go faster?
      Hitcher -
      It's hard to get excited about something that isn't explained at all.
      AllanB -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
      It's hard to get excited about something that isn't explained at all.
      Don't you remember getting married Hitcher?
      pratik8890 -
      still better story than Twilight
      Hitcher -
      Quote Originally Posted by pratik8890 View Post
      still better story than Twilight
      Indeed. How can a bloodless creature, like a vampire, get a hard-on?

Maybe somebody has built them an iPhone app.
      tippersv -
      its free!@
      Big Dog -
      Quote Originally Posted by tippersv View Post
      its free!@
      Nope... the host app is.
      It offers in app purchases.
      Single Content Purchase $4.99 which I assume is each module.
      or $24.99 for a monthly sub...
      Not terrible, but not free.

Given the amount of work that would go into making that truly multi-media it sounds fair but then it all depends on the quality of the content.
      Bruce Lee -
      Why would one not just Google the information they're after?
      Big Dog -
      The biggest reason I use a few apps over googling everything is to Google something you have to have an idea what you are looking for.

You can't just wing it and find new stuff you have never heard of before.

Especially with all the search optimisation meaning you get results you have read before first.

Sent via tapatalk.