• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: diesel pig Today, 11:51 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 04:55 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: jim.cox Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

Another (road) litre bike bites the dust in Europe

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

The R1 and R1M are being dropped from the road bike line up in Europe, like the GSXR before it. Euro 5+ emission laws and dwindling sales are the main, if not only, reasons. Like the R6 there will be a track only version. https://www.rideapart.com/news/709594/yamaha-r1-r1m-discontinued-europe/ ...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 13:56 Go to last post
    Laava

Ducati Cadet/Mountaineer

Thread Starter: Laava

I am interested in finding parts, a wreck, or even a complete machine for my next rebuild project. A mint one could sell for approx $5-8k based on recent overseas sales I found online thanks in advance! Al.

Last Post By: pete376403 Today, 14:42 Go to last post
  • AMCC Advanced Rider Training day for Christmas!!! 19th of December

The 2015/16
    Advanced Rider Training Season continues with a great way to start the Christmas Period

DATES

Just under a month away the second ART day for the season will be on and it will make a fantastic way to start the season. We are all so looking forward to getting this next round off the ground. The first round of this season was a great day. Started with a misty morning but grew into a lovely day with a warm track.

Now with summer really starting to warm up it should be a great way to roll into the Christmas period and a new season of riding in the sun.

Be in and be quick there are only two more rounds this season!!!!

P.S. feel free to yell if you need to know anything or need advice on what to wear or bring.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AMCC Advanced Rider Training day for Christmas!!! 19th of December started by OutForADuck View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      Ntoxcated -
      Looks like this is set to be a great day. Only a couple of spots left in Group 2, a few more in Group 3, and Groups 1 and 4 filling fast.
      Gremlin -
      Any spots left in the slowest group?
      Ntoxcated -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
      Any spots left in the slowest group?
      I believe there are. I've just dropped a message to Colleen to confirm.
      nzspokes -
      Bugger. Cant afford this one either. Stupid Christmas.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
      Ntoxcated -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
      I believe there are. I've just dropped a message to Colleen to confirm.
      Yep, a couple of spots left in group 1. Be in quick though, entries are closing Wednesday.
      Ntoxcated -
      The weather forecast looks like we're going to have a good day tomorrow.

Group 2 is full with a reserve list running, and there are a couple of spots left in Groups 1, 3, and 4. Anybody that would like to turn up and ride tomorrow, please call Colleen on 027 423 1433 to confirm places.
      The End -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
      The weather forecast looks like we're going to have a good day tomorrow.
      Hoping the rain pictured at 10am stays away

The End -
      Great day everyone

Many thanks to all the instructors and marshalls who gave up their time to make this happen.

Less oil on the track would be nice next time
      The End -
      Where there any photographers at the track?

I don't recall seeing any, although usually someone is there taking photos?