• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 18:58 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: YellowDog Yesterday, 19:53 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 19:03 Go to last post
    Viking01

No Offence Intended

Thread Starter: Viking01

A little bird sent me the following link. A few might find the spreadsheet at the bottom of the link to be of interest: http://www.police.govt.nz/about-us/publication/road-policing-driver-offence-data-january-2009-march-2018

Last Post By: caspernz Today, 18:13 Go to last post
    imac

Counties Manukau Police advice on lane splitting

Thread Starter: imac

Anyone seen the Counties Manukau Police advice on lane splitting https://www.facebook.com/Counties.Manukau.Police/videos/1872714826094268/ Discuss :whistle: Mac

Last Post By: KezzaCFC Today, 14:11 Go to last post
    nerrrd

Vozz strapless rear-entry helmet

Thread Starter: nerrrd

Have seen this new helmet design in the news lately, looks good to me (as a glasses wearer) and meets AUS/NZ, DOT and ECE standards. Wonder if it'll catch on? http://www.vozzhelmets.com Oh, and cue endless double-entendre jokes...

Last Post By: Owl Today, 07:21 Go to last post
    samgab

Heated Grips: Any naysayers?

Thread Starter: samgab

I've never owned a bike with heated grips, but every single rider I've ever spoken to who has a bike with heated grips has nothing but glowing positive things to say about them (for winter riding at least). I hear a lot of hyperbole: "I'd never go back to not having heated grips..." "It changed...

Last Post By: caspernz Today, 18:04 Go to last post
    davidmeihawatts

Any tricks to pass theory test?

Thread Starter: davidmeihawatts

Hi all just want to know of any tricks, tips for passing the theory test it's been awhile since I did it last (about 20 years..lol) and the last time I sat one it was the scratch ones so I brought all twenty and memorized them all?also is it different than the car one if so by how much? thank you...

Last Post By: WALRUS Today, 19:24 Go to last post
    R650R

Dynojet Autotune thingy

Thread Starter: R650R

Who has experience with these, are they worth the extra money ?

Last Post By: malcy25 Today, 12:33 Go to last post
    Oldtimer

kids!

Thread Starter: Oldtimer

Hi all , new member and first post. My boys aged 9 and 11 have always wanted dirt bikes. I'm almost 50 and biked last when in my twenties. I'm pretty keen to get one myself if it takes off with the boys. Last Saturday I took the plunge and now the boys will be getting their bikes and gear this...

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 19:47 Go to last post
  • Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust Fundraising ride

Ulysses Auckland Branch is holding the 21st Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust fundraising ride on 14 February 2016
    Start time is 10am and we ask that riders arrive from 9am onwards. The departure point has changed again this year and bikes
    will assemble at the Elliot Street carpark, near the Papakura RSA.
    The ride will end at the Warehouse, Akorangi Drive.

Buy a T-shirt or badge and be in to win vouchers from Motomail.

Come along and support a worthy cause.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust Fundraising ride started by Magnificentbetta View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      The End -
      Good on ya, hopefully a nice day for it.
      caseye -
      Will be there as always. This outfit saved my mum and dad from certain death 16 years ago. Drunk driver, open road, head on.
      Come on you lot, this wasn't going to happen to my mum and dad, but it DID.
      Without them, I'd have no parents or reason for going to Rotorua this weekend for my dad's 83rd birthday.
      See you there Jane aka sis.
      Magnificentbetta -
      That's great to hear. Certainly a number of motorcyclists have needed the helicopter in the last few years. Last years support was down, we would like to make the 21st ride one to remember.
      Big Dog -
      Nope. No bums on that page...

Sent via tapatalk.