• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 18:34 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Banditbandit Yesterday, 14:35 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 01:12 Go to last post
    10bikekid

XR500 (and similar) legends and lies thread

Thread Starter: 10bikekid

Page 1, let the lies begin Will contribute the stories and pics from my 2x 1979 XR500's as time permits. My Fav Shot, I wasn't big on safety back in 79 (not that an XR500 is every gona flip anyway:oi-grr: ) <a...

Last Post By: Muzz67 Yesterday, 19:56 Go to last post
    rastuscat

ACC Cashback.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Keep an eye on the media on Monday 1 July, at 10 a.m. There's a media release coming.

Last Post By: nerrrd Yesterday, 17:19 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Brakes Locking Up

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Apparently brakes lock up on their own. Or at least according to the person who wrote this complaint to the local council. "There is a very dangerous amount of gravel build up on a few of the intersections on this road, I've nearly come off my motorcycle due to the brakes locking up on it. It's...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 16:47 Go to last post
    Dak S83

GSX750ESD Getting Wierd

Thread Starter: Dak S83

Damn this thing, it's getting strange, OK, everything checks out OK, coils, igniter etc. We still have no spark BUT if you are winding it over there is no spark but just has you let the starter button go if the engine is still winding a bit and is in the right place it sparks, a nice big fat blue...

Last Post By: Dak S83 Yesterday, 19:43 Go to last post
    cotswold

new 50 (maybe)

Thread Starter: cotswold

The story is I sold my little Honda 50 onto Terrene as I wanted to build this next one. If I had kept the Honda I would have spent too much time I do not have making constant changes to it and the project would stay under my shelf. The plan is: I found a very cheap SR50 Aprilia on TM it had a big...

Last Post By: cotswold Yesterday, 20:42 Go to last post
    pete376403

Bruce Anstey back in action

Thread Starter: pete376403

Anstey to race again The New Zealand motorbike legend Bruce Anstey has confirmed he'll return to racing in August. The thirteen-time Isle of Man TT winner will make his racing return at the Donington Classic Motorcycle Festival. 50 year old Anstey missed the entire 2018 season after...

Last Post By: buggerit Yesterday, 23:59 Go to last post
    mulletman

Finally some common sense

Thread Starter: mulletman

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/397072/speeding-while-overtaking-ruled-legal-in-high-court-appeal

Last Post By: Scuba_Steve Yesterday, 12:57 Go to last post
  • AMCC ART day - Last for 2015 season - March 19 2016

The 2015/16
    Advanced Rider Training Season is coming to an end. Its been a fantastic season, so don't miss the last one.

DATES

Just under a month away the last ART day for the season will be on. With this summer being such a hot event, each and every ART day has also been some of the best. Don't miss out get your entry in now and come and join us for the end of Summer fun.

P.S. feel free to yell if you need to know anything or need advice on what to wear or bring.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AMCC ART day - Last for 2015 season - March 19 2016 started by OutForADuck View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Ntoxcated -
      Only a week to go. Get your entries in to Colleen for the last ART day before the winter break.
      OutForADuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
      Only a week to go. Get your entries in to Colleen for the last ART day before the winter break.
      Rock on Guys... last one of the season. Lets put in a show and have some fun before it all runs out.

Weather is looking like we might get a light shower late in the afternoon (so could be after we are finished), although who knows as Hampton has its own weather pattern.

Should be a great day!!!
      OutForADuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by OutForADuck View Post
      Rock on Guys... last one of the season. Lets put in a show and have some fun before it all runs out.

Weather is looking like we might get a light shower late in the afternoon (so could be after we are finished), although who knows as Hampton has its own weather pattern.

Should be a great day!!!
      P.S. I did a survey the other day and it said my mental age was 27!!! if your've seen me you know that's a wee way off... just goes to prove, staying young is about acting young :-).
      Mort -
      About time this post was removed from the front page of KB (and the other posts)