• Most Active Threads

BMWST?

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Last Post By: BadSarah Today, 00:03 Go to last post
    mister.koz

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

Last Post By: Zedder Today, 15:57 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 19:13 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: richban Today, 16:59 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 20:46 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 21:22 Go to last post
    SpankMe

Bike crash vids

Thread Starter: SpankMe

At least he's wearing full leathers. <embed name="WMplay" width="460" height="400" type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/" src="http://www.nothingtoxic.com/uploads/media_0dd417f0c44eeaef9_1171087415.wmv"...

Last Post By: Virago Yesterday, 22:25 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Today, 16:23 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

New crash study.

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

Just saw this come up on my Facebook feed. Makes for some interesting reading. I'm still to look at the complete study but it certainly seems pretty comprehensive. http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/why-you-crash-your-motorcycle-lessons-from-msf-100-naturalistic-crash-study?src=SOC&dom=fb

Last Post By: AllanB Today, 21:54 Go to last post
    200BUSA

Canterbury Weekend Rides

Thread Starter: 200BUSA

Saturdays or Sundays - when the weather is fine - If anyone wants to go for a decent ride then post here or contact me on 0276187742 . Going on a good ride. And having a good day. Departure time and place will depend on destination. Rides like The Block

Last Post By: 200BUSA Today, 21:32 Go to last post
  • AMCC ART day - Last for 2015 season - March 19 2016

The 2015/16
    Advanced Rider Training Season is coming to an end. Its been a fantastic season, so don't miss the last one.

DATES

Just under a month away the last ART day for the season will be on. With this summer being such a hot event, each and every ART day has also been some of the best. Don't miss out get your entry in now and come and join us for the end of Summer fun.

P.S. feel free to yell if you need to know anything or need advice on what to wear or bring.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AMCC ART day - Last for 2015 season - March 19 2016 started by OutForADuck View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Ntoxcated -
      Only a week to go. Get your entries in to Colleen for the last ART day before the winter break.
      OutForADuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
      Only a week to go. Get your entries in to Colleen for the last ART day before the winter break.
      Rock on Guys... last one of the season. Lets put in a show and have some fun before it all runs out.

Weather is looking like we might get a light shower late in the afternoon (so could be after we are finished), although who knows as Hampton has its own weather pattern.

Should be a great day!!!
      OutForADuck -
      Quote Originally Posted by OutForADuck View Post
      Rock on Guys... last one of the season. Lets put in a show and have some fun before it all runs out.

Weather is looking like we might get a light shower late in the afternoon (so could be after we are finished), although who knows as Hampton has its own weather pattern.

Should be a great day!!!
      P.S. I did a survey the other day and it said my mental age was 27!!! if your've seen me you know that's a wee way off... just goes to prove, staying young is about acting young :-).
      Mort -
      About time this post was removed from the front page of KB (and the other posts)